  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3061 – 3080 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: space legends and the SW licence

(...) The way I heard it - from a friend who worked at LEGO Futura on several of the Star Wars models: The license with Lucas specifies 'no flying spaceships' - or words to that effect. So the 'Life on Mars' sets are ok, since they are strictly (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.390)

  Re: space legends and the SW licence

(...) Well, if you look closely at the box front of set 7315, you will see that the ship is not actually flying. It's crashing. It's always baffled me why LEGO would market a crashing spaceship, but now I understand that it's a legal thing with (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.390)

  Re: space legends and the SW licence

(...) This rumour has been repeated many times on LUGNET and RTL, but I can't remember that I have seen an actual confirmation of it. Do you have any real evidence that this is so, or are you just basing your above sentence on the said rumour? I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.390)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Yes, autos do cause far more deaths than guns. However, they seem to have far more use too. (...) "just mind your own business". Please do so...and stop insiuating that you can stop something that you are unlikely to ever be a part of. (armed (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.390)

  Re: All-Out Lego Drag Racing

(...) Transmissions would be allowed if they shift either mechanically by themselves or with a pneumatic piston, using a switch not attached to the car. The point is, each vehicle must drive itself down the track, with no human input once it starts (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.390)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

This is a kind of digression, I think...this thread seems to be going all over the place. =) (...) Which provides support for the idea of socialized medicine, because if the health services needed to recover from an injury are free they cannot be (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.390)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) What's the purpose of a car--to get me to my job, to get me home, to wash on Saturday and watch it rained upon on Sunday. What's the purpose of a knife? To open boxes, cut my food, chop the cabbage I threw into my crock pot yesterday. What's (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.390)

  Fourth Lego® collectors exhibition + FGLTC Layout

Dear Lego® Enthusiasts! On october the 28th. 2001 there will be the fourth Lego® collectors exhibition in Muelheim (100 km north of Cologne). place: Begegnungsstätte Feldmann-Stiftung / 45476 Mülheim / Augustastraße 108-114 time: Collectors (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk)

beneke
(score: 0.390)

  Re: feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

Hello - A couple of thoughts here - (...) That's not true, as Brad just said the other day they were looking at Space sets for the Legends line. In making my rounds, I noticed a large Star Wars collectibles site had mentioned the survey with a 'call (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  Re: Metroliner and Club car legends now at UK s@h

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GI29qx.AFs@lugnet.com... (...) I hacked my way direct into Lego's databases. Via the very kind lady on the phone at s@h, that is :-) regards lawrence (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  Metroliner and Club car legends now at UK s@h

Available for backorder in UK Sept delivery 10001 - Metroliner - £99.99 10002 - club car - £24.99 K10001 - delux kit (metroliner and club car) - £112.00 The kit is a great idea, and a very reasonable price. The club car looks reasonable price too. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) I see. Well... Taking on Larry's sentence some while ago, if all rights are property rights, can't you reduce common law to law against theft, and then extend it to all conflicts of interests where one party gets harmed? (I'm not saying it is (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Re: Metroliner and Club car legends now at UK s@h

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GI27w8.4JF@lugnet.com... (...) I guess that you had to phone for these? I don't see them on-line yet... Just Jono .oO (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  New MetroLinear

The new legends metrolinear that LEGO now has on pre-order does anyone know if the set comes with track and a train controller? Thanks - Ahui (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  Re: Help wanted !

In lugnet.general, Ralph Döring writes: [snip] (...) Great idea, Doe! If there is somebody to organize the money collecting (maybe one person for the US and one in Germany to reduce the money transfer costs?), then I would love to join. Regards, Ben (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.389)

  feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

I was quite perturbed with the results the last time I used www.lego/youropinion on lego products....it had starwars 6 different times (saying the same basic thing...) on what is your favorite thing... and 8 out of 10 times on what products should (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  Final markdown taken!

The parts prices in my Bricklink store are now at 30% off, the final markdown I'll take before closing my shop for at least the foreseeable future within a week due to our upcoming move to Germany. I hate to beat a dead horse...but there are some (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Ordered my Dragon Fortress

Hi all, Was so dead in here and I was so bored at work, I thought I would post something. I ordered my Dragon Fortress from amazon.com Monday. Should be arriving in a few days... I'm sure you are all really excited about it... Steve (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Re: now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

(...) WOOHOO!!!! This is confirmation straight from the horses mouth that there will be space legends (hopefully soon, lets hope that the SW license doesnt get in the way) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  Re: TRU discountin' like a over stocked Walmart.

Guess I should add the update to my initial... (...) Unfortunately, Pizza To Go was out of stock. (...) That was not to be found either but neither was a shelf sticker. Since it has been around, anyone (in GardenSLUG) wanna grab an extra or two? (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.389)

More:  Next Page >>