 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1143
1142  |  1144
Subject:
Final markdown taken!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:46:48 GMT

The parts prices in my Bricklink store are now at 30% off, the final
markdown I'll take before closing my shop for at least the foreseeable
future within a week due to our upcoming move to Germany.  I hate to
beat a dead horse...but there are some nice deals to be had here!
Castle walls from 4730, basilisks, 1x5x4 black arches, 1x2 pearl light
gray grille bricks (524 for 5.6 cents each--quite low!)....

I'm down to about 5500 parts.  This is admittedly not much compared to
the big sellers nowadays, but still offers some parts in bulk and some
variety.  And it's still about half as big as the whole of my first
parts sale about  4 1/2 years ago, which I did by hand (that was the
"Parts is Parts" reverse auction parts sale--quite a bit of fun!).
Bricklink has really changed things :-)

My store:  http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ademlow

Happy browsing!

Alan