  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2661 – 2680 of about 6600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: set 0113

(...) Thanks for that information, Rosco! I bought once a set 111 from someone who never owned another train set than that and it came with the 2x2 couplings. So 111 and 112 seem to have 2 versions: first with the smaller couplings, later they were (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.408)

  Re: set 0113

(...) Thanks for that info. (...) At least no other set came with the equivalent Hamburg Basel Genova of the continental 113 set. (URL) please check out: I'm pretty sure there have to be 1x6 bricks, not 1x8 ones.... Kind Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Matrix Reloaded explained...

(...) Oh, I've met Trekkies. The movie 'Trekkies' is pretty much dead on. The imfamous SNL skit with Shatner--pretty much to a tee. "Get a life! Have you ever kissed a girl? Thought not..." Beyond that, I liked Matix and MR, and will see (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.407)

  Re: set 0113

(...) Congratulations! (...) I have heard so before and obviously it is so, that there are at least two versions of instructions, maybe that means there are two versions of "hardware" too. (...) Thanks for that info! I knew about the UK-version of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.407)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GnKL1K.4ww@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) Its interesting you call this the worst year yet, and at the same time we got Legends and Classic stuff. Sad thing is, its true. (...) ones) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.407)

  Re: castles Mocs not mentioned on Lugnet (yet)...

(...) Hi Ben, Well as Bruce said it's been discussed already, however thanks for your comment and I glad you liked it. Also thanks for trying to return the interest of my MOC. Hopfully if I'll arrive this year to Brickfest I'll bring it and the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.407)

  Beware All Grave-robbers!

I was hoping to get some better pictures of this before presenting it, but time seems to have slipped away. Presenting my MOC for this Halloween: (URL) I got this idea when my daughter placed a skull head on a Harry Potter minifig (nothing scarier (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.407)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

let me rant in reaction to yours... (...) I agree with this assessment. I thought there were some good things with with the 2000 line-up. The adventures line, while still degenerating from its heydey in 1998 (Egyptian line), still had some nice (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.407)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

Moved to: lugnet.year.2004 (...) took the time to save the pics this time. Wow, time flies, who could imagine it was already "leak the next year"? :) And *before* everyone starts complaining it's not much etc. and Technic's dead etc. remember that (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.year.2004)

dead
(score: 0.407)

  Re: The Brick Testament: The Full Extent of The Law

(...) Weeee! (...) Some have one, others have two. My LEGO camels have one, because two would be very hard to fit on there and keep it in scale with minifigs. (...) Clean? You'd prefer I use my old dirty LEGO? Just kidding. I assume you meant that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

dead
(score: 0.407)

  The "Evil Dictator" Excuse Put to Rest

Tony Blair's new friend Britain and the US claim a moral mandate - and back a dictator who boils victims to death (URL) There are over 6,000 political and religious prisoners in Uzbekistan. Every year, some of them are tortured to death. Sometimes (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.407)

  1776

Did you know that there are one thousand seven hundred and seventy six steps leading from the ground level to the observation deck in the CN tower? Guess what I'm doing on Sunday. It's amazing what I will agree to when someone with a nice set of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Ecce Homo -- Mel Gibson's Passion (more fluff, sorta...)

Looks like Mel caved after all... The last bit I saw on this yesterday on CNN claimed the film would release on Ash Wednesday next year with subtitles. ::sigh:: Maybe the DVD will release the originally intended, non-subtitled version. Then again, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.406)

  Re: LEGO vann över Biltema i Norge ang. Coko.

(...) At the time of the legal actions in China, Biltema was already selling Coko. IIRC they discontinued that when LEGO pressed charges? (...) To quote "Starship Troopers" with a twist; "The only good clone, is a dead clone!" Hmmm. Perhaps it's (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.fi)

dead
(score: 0.406)

  Galactic Brick.com is back!

Hello! I just thought I would let everyone here at Lugnet.Star Wars that (URL) is back! After a long time of the site being dead, it is now being revived by a team of LEGO Enthusiasts. If anyone has any comments or ideas please let me know! Hope you (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Convocação aos Fãs Brasileiros de Lego

(...) Mas esse set NÃO tem aeroporto, só um par de estações do monocarril (e o dito monocarril). Provavelmente uma boa ideia seria esse conjunto (#6399) com o aeroporto #6396, e isso sim seria uma das melhores possibilidades da linha "Legends". Mas, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.br)

legends
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Intellectual Property Question

Welcome to 20 minutes into the future, people. Copyrights are dead. Patents are dead. IP is dead. Digital means infinitely reproducible. And as William Gibson has observed: "the street has its own uses for things." It's not a matter of what is right (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.406)

  Re: 5 MOCs

Arr, nice to see that Spamcake is not dead. (...) Both are nice. Its great to see such wild color schemes on a MOC. The future speeder especially looks wild. Cool. (...) This is my favorite, too. All the weird angles and greeblies makes this one (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Iraq (was Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap)

(...) Not so much in the 'officialdom' of your leaders. (...) Lovely words really. Words like "service" to the country, "defence of the fatherland"... Would almost sound like a draft to me. But I'm not up on all things Argentinian. (...) I have no (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Blacktron vs. Futuron

(...) I think this one's pretty much in the bag for the Forklifts. Blacktron's got Johnson, who can beat anyone from Futuron one-on-one, but none of their other players are any good with the ball. Meanwhile all Futuron's players are above average. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.406)

More:  Next Page >>