 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9696
9695  |  9697
Subject:
1776
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:12:08 GMT

Did you know that there are one thousand seven hundred and seventy six steps
leading from the ground level to the observation deck in the CN tower?

Guess what I'm doing on Sunday.

It's amazing what I will agree to when someone with a nice set of legs asks
nicely.

Eh, whatreyagonna do?

So if I'm dead on Monday, you'll know what killed me.

In the event of my untimely demise on step 1701, I hereby bequeath my worldly
possessions to...well, whoever want's em--a rusty ol' pickup and a LEGO
collection--oooohhhh....

Dave K