 Trains / 14348
Re: set 0113
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:40:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ian Dunmore writes:
Both the piece with the "hook" and the piece with the "hole" were based on a
red 2x4 plate (1/3 brick height).

Thanks for that info.

And a question back. Were there any other sets with
London/Manchester/Glasgow on the blue 1x8 bricks?

At least no other set came with the equivalent Hamburg Basel Genova of the
continental 113 set.
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/blue_era.html#113

But please check out: I'm pretty sure there have to be 1x6 bricks, not 1x8
ones....

Kind Regards,

Ben