  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 2501 – 2520 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What do the set numbers mean?

(...) This thread is dead, Jim! -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.223)

  Dumb math question related to Navigation and encoders

How do you compute, using Handyboard Interactive C, the Sin, Cos, Tan, Arctan, etc. ? Is there some sort of built in math library file that I can use or is it some sort of formula? I want to implement some rough dead reckoning ability and this stuff (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.223)

  Re: Does auction length matter?

(...) That's kind of what I was thinking. Plus, lots of morning meetings on Mondays too, I would imagine... It still freaks me out though how consistent it is...every single time! Maybe all the little fractal noise just gets drowned out by the sheer (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

dead
(score: 1.222)

  Re: Dumb math question related to Navigation and encoders

(...) This is actually a very good question. Generally, math function libraries use what is called a Taylor series expansion of a trigonometric function to return an approximation to the function with arbitrary precision. The more terms from the (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.222)

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

(...) I don't think anyone did. Not that such a definition would stick anyway. (...) I (personally) count the Explorien white android as being a minifig. And if/when C-3PO comes out, I'll count him as a minifig too (reserving the right to change (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.222)

  Re: TPM Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Hello, (...) I really want to hear the whole thing! I've only heard snippets--but it's typical Williams dead-solid-perfect. (...) I've been bummed ever since my hand moved, as if guided by magnets, to the screenplay that is on sale at Wal-Mart. The (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.222)

  Re: New Web Page

Hi, Sorry, Ed, I've got one nitpick: (...) This statement is 100% dead wrong. Europe may have been "more civilized," but only because the idea of civilization was "that which is like Europe." The "world" was not--and in large part it was so because (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.222)

  The Castle Theme

What is the status of the venerable old castle theme. I have been reading some of the posting and they hint at the theme is dead. Can someone verify or deny. Have they gone into turret defilade or what. I did not mind the change of pace with the (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.222)

  LEGO Design (was: Where does everyone live?)

Markassius wrote in message ... (...) cooler (...) I just finished assembling my first SW set (7110 Landspeeder). A great little set IMO. On the other hand as part of my LEGO Town project I'm assembling many MIB Town sets I've purchased in the last (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

dead
(score: 1.222)

  Re: Jake did good?

(...) ... (...) Jake, I too am very disappointed in LEGO as of late. But it is more than the subject-that-must-no...-newsgroup that concerns me. Here are some outstanding issues that have never been addressed to my knowledge by you or anyone else at (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general) !!

beneke
(score: 1.221)

  Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page

(...) It also sounds like a stupid question. What do you think, that if enough people admit that guns, in essence, are meant to shot projectiles that will kill another person, they'll just vanish? Or gunowners the world over will just jump up and (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.221)

  Re: The Castle Theme

Unless it is slated for Town juniorization, my guess that the original castle theme, much like the original Space theme is dead! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.221)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) As (...) Subject to circumstances, obviously. (...) And anyone who invades my home, without a mask, without having the minimal intelligence necessary to check if there is anyone home first, is not at the top of the food chain. I am confident (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.221)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) You're going to do what he says, huh? Even when he remembers that he forgot his mask, realises you probably ID'ed him very well (remember, you were pointing out how you'd be observing every detail, that's often a fairly noticable behaviour), (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.221)

  Re: 6399 Airport Shuttle Comments

Hi Mike, Having had a 6399 in the same state, and watched it till the battery went dead, I say you'll get over it and sell it for $500 like I did. If there was any way to have it run without relying on battery power, I'd say keep it. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.220)

  Re: BAYLUG LegoFest in the News!

(...) Oh great! I can see the debate now: "What do you mean alt.toys.lego is dead? Its mentioned in the paper!" Very nice article. So, who is going to pick up 20 or so copies of the paper? Russell (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.220)

  Re: Plans vs imagination

(...) Yes loaded, but surely rhetorical, Do you ever need instruction? I see the whole thing as something totally positive. Life's full of problems and puzzles and we're all seeking solutions. People use this forum (Lugnet) to brainstorm - use other (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.220)

  Re: Ep1 peeves (Ep.1 Spoiler)

(...) Sorry to nit-pick, Todd, but your quote of Yoda is wrong... The actual line is: "Always in motion is the future..." What really got me was that Lucas seems to have broken continuity himself rather badly... In TESB, Obi Wan tells Luke, "You (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.220)

  (canceled)

dead
(score: 1.220)

  Re: Ep1 peeves (includes spoilers)

(...) Well, I dunno. I think they just didn't take Battle Droids too seriously. I mean, they did beat feet *awful* quick when they were faced with the Destroyer Droids- complete with Obi-Wan's exclaimation "Master! Daestoyers!" You can't say he (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.220)

More:  Next Page >>