 Off-Topic / Debate / 925
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 23:50:30 GMT

James Brown wrote:

I am prepared for the eventuality of someone invading my home with a gun.  As
I said above, I'll do what he tells me.  To me, it's just not worth it.

You're going to do what he says, huh?

Even when he remembers that he forgot his mask, realises you probably
ID'ed him very well (remember, you were pointing out how you'd be
observing every detail, that's often a fairly noticable behaviour), and
he asks you to turn around so he doesn't have to look at you when he
blows you away because the look on the face of his victims just before
he kills them interferes with his ability to sleep at night.

Whatever. Think of it as evolution in action. The contest doesn't always
go to the smart, but that's the way to bet.

At that point in the scenario my robber would be gone or dead. I don't
grant the sanction of the victim to thugs. No one's gonna get my Airport
Shuttles, thanks.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.