 General / 4270
Re: The Castle Theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 12:18:11 GMT

Unless it is slated for Town juniorization, my guess that the original
castle theme, much like the original Space theme is dead!

Scott Sanburn

Don Herko wrote:

What is the status of the venerable old castle theme.  I have been reading
some of the posting and they hint at the theme is dead.  Can someone verify or
deny.  Have they gone into turret defilade or what.

I did not mind the change of pace with the ninjas.  Kind of added a different
style to the theme.

...but please say it ain't so