  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new waggons by Huw Millington

(...) Wow, I missed that one. Great idea with the Maerklin-like transformer as load! I would beg you to post your MOC designs more often here (even if you sell them...). Or have I just overread your announcement concerning that great waggon? Keep on (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.453)

  new waggons by Huw Millington

Wow, these models are cool! Huw has created some new waggons. This one rocks: very clever design for a heavy load flatbed! (URL) steel transport waggon is my second favorite looks so simple, but very realistic: (URL) all these open waggons look (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.453)

  Re: Layout and train MOCs: part 3

(...) Hi Gianluca, thanks for sharing these pictures of the Itlug! I would like to know just a little bit more about the Itlug trainheads: - do you have this room as a permanent club room? (I think the room problem is one, lots of us suffer at...) - (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.453)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler wrote: SNIP (...) SNIP (...) Sorry for bringing up an old thread, and for beating a dead horse. It's not in my nature to evangelize, but the Catholic in me has been bothered by these two statements. I've been (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.453)

  Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

(...) ;-) ...grinning... No, I am not upset (sometimes I am just acting as if I was), but I think Lego should consist out of 'universal' parts, like molekules are made from atoms. I love the Santa Fe and the 7740 for that reason while even the much (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.453)

  New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

Anybody seen this? Maybe that will be the next Lego train set? (URL) image in full size is original from the BAYER homepage. Bayer is producing the raw material ABS for Lego. Sorry for the too long links. Please try to restore by drag and drop... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.453)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Yupp! Agree 100%..... (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

beneke
(score: 0.453)

  Re: English CD?

(...) Hi Larry, THanks again for the help. Since the Cybermaster product was never available in the US, I assumed that calling the US LEGO consumer affairs would be a dead end. I'll give it a try, maybe it will work. Kevin (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

dead
(score: 0.453)

  Re: A Question

(...) >Do you think LEGO might release some more sets in the current sub-themes ? From what I heard, Orient Expedition is dead. Next year's theme will be Dinos-in-the-jungle. Jindroush, www.kostky.org (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers)

dead
(score: 0.453)

  Work in progress for ISCC2

Hi all, I am glad to share a first spyshot on my momentary moccing. The following building is meant to be published in the soon beginning Second International System Creativity Contest (ISCC II from oct. 1st 2002). www.creativity-contest.net So far (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.453)

  Re: Dead link in lugnet.faq

thanks ronald.. ill get right on that. -lenneh (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.453)

  Re: A Question

(...) Ken, I've been reading the other replies to your post. I like the idea of Atlantis, but I think the idea was (over)done by Disney with their movie just a few years ago. Time travel should be left to the Time-Cruisers (Twisters). I had already (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.452)

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Deadlines

As Halloween and NWBrickCon™ 2004 draws near, we want to be sure you don't get caught dead without knowing why...er, when the deadlines are. October 2 - First day of BYOB (Buy Your Own Badge) begins. Online registration will continue to be $35, but (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

dead
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

(...) you (...) now these models are even more marvelous in my eyes. Very well done, only a pity Lego does not provide us with full support in all shape+colour combinations... Leg Godt! Ben (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes: Wow, these links rock! You seem to have too much free time.... (...) (not only because of its 7-w design)... Is there any (Maerklin?) prototype you modeled it after? The hopper reminded me a little bit at this (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Space Legends Poll: which would you choose?

(...) Sorry about that, I was just asking a hypothetical question, "what if" lego gave you a list of classics and asked you to pick one of them. I did however, pick a non space ship set, and that was the Blacktron Message intercept base. I tried, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Space Legends Poll: which would you choose?

I am not much of space fan, even though I have a couple of space sets. If Lego were to re-release them, then I would like to get them. I picked the Galaxy Explorer out of the list of 5 sets available. I really like Classic Space sets, and never got (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.452)

  Re: 7740 Variations

(...) Hi Andy! I saw your engine yesterday, when the folder was open for the public for a while. I liked the 9V 3-axle wheel arrangement under your loco. Looks superior to the 4wheel motor+sidings solution I saw in some other 7740 upgrades. For the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.452)

  Re: Space Legends Poll: which would you choose?

Using set numbers would make things a lot easier.... Though I bet 928 will win anyway :-P Duq "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0p6xt.74q@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.452)

  seen at 1000steine: nice idea for pantho

(URL) like especially the digonally running strut inside this light construction. Very clever design of Michael. Kind Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.452)

More:  Next Page >>