 Robotics / CyberMaster / 122
Re: English CD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi,
  I bought a few cybermasters, but none of them have the English CD.  Anyone got
any ideas on how I can aquire one of those?

You might try on BrickLink (add it to your wanted list? not sure it's catalogued
so that might not work) or see if someone in the UK would sell you a spare... I
could post on brickish.org on your behalf if you like.

Hi Larry,
  That would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Kevin

Done. I've asked folks there to take a boo at this post and contact you directly
if they can help.

I've half a mind to sell you one of mine since the inability to remember the
name Cybermaster was one of my downfall questions in Dave Eaton's trivia game at
BrickFest... but that was more of a chance to get a grouse in than a serious
offer.

I suppose LEGO Consumer Affairs already got done laughing at you when you called
them? But perhaps they would countenance someone copying one for you with
permission? You already bought the product so maybe they'd OK it.

Hi Larry,
  THanks again for the help.

  Since the Cybermaster product was never available in the US, I assumed that
calling the US LEGO consumer affairs would be a dead end.  I'll give it a try,
maybe it will work.

Kevin