  Search Results: crap
 Results 821 – 840 of 1516.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is Kate coming?

(...) LOL!! Well, if I had a girlfriend, I'd bring her. ;) Iain PS - I just had an amazing recovery from nearly blorping this entire MOTT's Fruitsation (Strawberry) all over my lap. I was peeling back the lid, and it SHOT over, and blorped this crap (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.751)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Thanks Bruce, though in truth I just took the idea for the gargoyles from set 6090: (URL) re-doing the town because I'm just not very happy about it. So I had this feeling of disatisfaction; then Richie Dulin posts pics of Andrastavia right (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.751)

  Re: Newest UCS set...

(...) Oh my God! Wha. Zha. HOLY CRAP! Looks like I see my new favorite Lego set of all time. Christmas is right around the corner too. Combine that Star Destroyer with the Santa Fe cars and we finnally have some awesome grey parts sets. <Drool> (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

(...) I'm a kid, and these crappy Galdidor/Bionicle/Jack Stone LEGO wannabes are very annoying! I just came home from school and on the table was the new lego magazine. I open it up...first page=duplo thing and some crap sets, labled as 'stupid'. As (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

crap
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Say it ain't so...

Trimming the followups since it really doesn't belong in the theme groups. (...) I find this editing of my post to be highly offensive, and I'd appreciate it very much if you'd refrain from doing this in the future. (...) Still wouldn't work. There (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

crap
(score: 0.750)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Since the notion of "God" is absurd why should he or anyone be encouraged to speak of it at all? And how can you claim that God isn't an artifact of a particular religion? Does God mean Hera and Zeus? (...) We haven't been blessed. The very (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.750)

  Re: rtlToronto12: Trebuchets proposal

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:H2twoo.2wz@lugnet.com... (...) SI? :( (Like seriously, what is every american thinking who reads this? OH LOOK ALL CANADIANS ARE JUST YUPPIE CHILDREN WHO ALSO USE A PIECE OF CRAP MEASURING (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.750)

  lego needs to release more lighting bricks in normal sets

I am dissapointed in the Lego company for a number of reasons lately. But one reason that really gets me miffed is that the lighting bricks that have been released for the past several years have been these gigantic rocket, or lazer looking pieces (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.750)

  Instructions for building DJGPP H8300 cross compiler

The following are instructions I am using for building the Hitachi H8300 cross compiler for the DJGPP environment. Please read through the entire message before proceeding. Download the following DJGPP/GNU packages from www.delorie.com or one of its (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

crap
(score: 0.749)

  Lego at Dixie Value Mall

Hey guys. I was over at Dixie Value Mall (QEW and Dixie Road) and there's a new store called Toy Planet. It's only been open a few months but has never had Lego-just cheap crap. Anyways, the place looks like Bricks and Blocks, but is not related. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.749)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) message (...) I see, yes, the word crap is often given a negative connotation. I guess I figured writing it as 'crap' would have indicated it was meant in a joking fashion. (...) therefore invalidating (...) Ah, I though the Dark Horse (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.748)

  Re: BIG Technic Brick

(...) After a few drinks last night I continued on expanding the BIG Brick line.. Deep Links Only... Please forgive the pics My digital camera is a piece of crap. It takes nice close ups but horrible distance pics. I think I am going to go back to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

crap
(score: 0.748)

  Re: Vote against/for...

(...) Total crap -- it would be true in a constitutional or purely theoretical system; alas, we have only the government that has been left to us. Plus, you act as if everything going on is above board, and it is fairly obvious that much goes on (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

crap
(score: 0.747)

  Best site for SW vs ST calcs. (Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?)

Alright you are completely missing the point here. The order of canon is for resolving arguments (usually related specifically to technological arguments) within the continuity. Most of the 'crap' you mentioned is contradicted by the movies and is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

crap
(score: 0.747)

  Re: "The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest" Winners

(...) Ahhh, Crap! That's what I get for typing this up after scrubbing my face with cold-cream for 20 minutes trying to remove makeup... I appoligize profussely fer tat letttle sliip in spelliing Am looking forward to seeing more Disney creations in (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.build.contests)

crap
(score: 0.747)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

Ok, I'm beginning to see the problem here. You seem to have quite a few misconceptions about the items in question. Let me see if I can clear them up for you. (...) The term "crap" tends to be more rude then polite. ;) :) (...) Ok, I think this is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Avatar question.

(...) I'm sure the idea is possible (as the Lego and lugnet admin posters get their own little icon already), but i personally really like the clean, simple look of the current interface. A bunch of avatars and icons would just serve to clutter it (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

crap
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Loyal to .castle? [ROLL CALL]

You make it sound as if .castle is dead, but I don't think this is the case. Even if there isn't a real castle line being sold, with the recent legends serieses coming out, it is clear that LEGO haven't forgotten us. The modular space projet was, as (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.747)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) Aside from an a box of as-yet unidentified elements from pre-1980 that were found at yard sales, I have the following anecdote to share. I think I might have written this story a while back (like so long ago it was probably on rtl before there (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Geek Speak?

I know, I hate the my bad crap. I think the ebonics went too far and influenced too many white kids. But this is one that bugs me. The 'l33t' speak crap. The using numbers to work for letters but then they forget what it means and go too far. For (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

crap
(score: 0.747)

More:  Next Page >>