 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5459
5458  |  5460
Subject:
Lego at Dixie Value Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 21:28:37 GMT

Hey guys.

        I was over at Dixie Value Mall (QEW and Dixie Road) and there's a
new store called Toy Planet.  It's only been open a few months but has
never had Lego-just cheap crap.

Anyways, the place looks like Bricks and Blocks, but is not
related.  There's some sets which you might want:

Pack 1: $29
7141 Naboo Fighter
7115 Gungan Patrol
7124 Flash Speeder

Pack 2: $39
7161 Gungan Sub
7121 Naboo Swamp

Pack 3: $19 (or $24, not sure)
7144 Slave 1
7110 Landspeeder

3142 Marie In Her Studio: $59
(for Derek and Dave, my Scala brothers)

3406 Americas Bus: $19 (Blue Windows)
(cheaper and easier to find at Winners, $16.99)

Also in this mall is a Dollar Store which has a bunch of sets all at $2:

1273 Rough Rider (box)
7300 Double Hover (box)
1361 Camera Car (box)
(also at Winners but more expensive)