 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5472
Re: Lego at Dixie Value Mall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 06:28:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin Stone writes:
Thanks for info Calum!

As for a connection between the stores, I believe there is one.
There is a Toy Planet store at the St Jacobs outlet, along with the Bricks
and Blocks store, which I believe is owned by the same person.

I've walked by the store before at DVM and they've never had anything good
in there--then all of a sudden I walk by and it's like...wow Bricks and
Blocks have a store in Toronto!  So I went in and asked the cashier--she had
never heard of any of the other stores before, but you never know.

Whoever owns it, at least we have a source of cheap Lego closer to home!

Calum