  Search Results: crap
 Results 221 – 240 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Fifteen years of instructions: Some comments

(...) You. Stop spamming me. I got a mass-mail to sign up to some page that apraently you're a member of. The letter itself even indicated you'd sent it to most of the people in your contact list. I've had my home address for 3 years and haven't (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.312)

  Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3

On 20:21 07/12/2004, Kevin Blocksidge wrote (...) Hey! I'm good with the sarcastic crap! I definitely do not think LEGO is above criticism... Its mostly that its like a repeating thread. wub doesn't let too much upset him... tho "next"ing thru an (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Read Sales in the Subset

(...) I bought a 8774 Vladek and my 2 cents worth (is that still legal opinion tender in Oz?) is that is it a cool toy for a decent price. Not really my taste for MOC'ing with but better than Galidor. Would have liked studs on the outside of the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

crap
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Ignoring the proof that's right in front of you.

(...) Holy crap, I'm sorry I didn't conform *EXACTLY* to some strict unwritten forum rule of who should answer to who in what threads. Whatever. ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.312)

  Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3

Glad to see you have a sense of humor, Stephen! :-) That post just felt a little too specifically aimed and I was not laughing. :-| Let me try this one more time and then I'll shut up for good. I (and we) have watched TLG go up and down in many (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.312)

  Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3

Jeez, Stephen! Granted my post wasn't positive, but I think you now look the bigger whiner here. In my post I addressed completely legitimate complaints with a product I've loved for decades (and which I feel completely justified in offering an (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Knights� Kingdom� is ugly.

(...) I wouldn't go so far as to say anime is crap. In fact some of it is quite good. But, like it or not, this is the look kids like right now and I don't blame LEGO for trying to play up to that. Anything that makes LEGO sell is, in my opinion, a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.312)

  Re: New plane (promotional)

"Neb Okla" <n_okla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I0FLDz.1xCw@lugnet.com... (...) I'd say that's the stupidest thing they did to the plane. They have parts that work much better than the click hinges without looking like crap. Whatever happened (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Knights� Kingdom� is ugly.

(...) I second that. The new KK line has nothing in common with the very idea of castles or knights - they are more like a designers-on-acid impression after looking too much television. As someone in this thread pointed out, they look remarkably (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

crap
(score: 0.311)

  8369 Dirt Crusher RC

I just noticed this RC car being added at Lego's site. Anybody got this set? It looks like complete crap and completely un-lego. Only 90 parts, VS Supersonic's 400 parts!! More expensive, too. Makes me want to buy Supersonic even more! (Which I'm (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)

crap
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Back to the Real Wasteland of the mind

(...) Holy crap, I just found (URL) It's viewable for free, but registration will apparently be required before long. Here's the salient bit: The unidentified detainee, believed to be a leader of the outlawed Ansar al Islam group, was held without (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.310)

  Re: MOC: The Logos Hovership

(...) Bruce, holy crap. IMO this is the best looking matrix moc yet. Very sleek and organic. The fact that (I assume) it doesn't have an interior is a big turnoff though. But still, great form, love the overdone-ness of the pods. You actually did a (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.310)

  Re: License Intent

I have to agree (and I know as a non-part author myself other than pathetic attempts which never saw the light of day by point will be held in less regard than those of actual offical part authors') that all parts should be open source. Not that (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

crap
(score: 0.309)

  Re: New JE Moc: Shen Kai Powersuit

(...) Crap, I been found out. :-) Yeah, that's the only thing that bugs me about my "style" when I work in this size range. I've found the best alternative is to (follow me here), turn the 1x1 tile w/ clip sideways, stick a headlight brick on, and (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.308)

  Train1 Automated Cargo Crane!

(URL) crap! This is almost exactly what I was trying to build for train1. -Iain (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

crap
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

Since a few things have changed... Name: Michael Dallaston Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1984 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: returned to manufacturer, faulty Location: right now, QUT Gardens Point, Brisbane Qld LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.308)

  Re: New Mecha: "Centurion" Officer Mecha

(...) I'm not say they are crap. They work fine up to a certain scale, after that though, you have to either stiffen the ball-joints somehow (I don't like modding my parts), or find another joint system. (...) Thanks Dave! I understand what you're (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.308)

  Re: New Mecha: "Centurion" Officer Mecha

(...) Ahhh... I see you are using the plate hinges, presumably with a brick with a technic hole + friction pin? I'm not a huge fan of those small ball joints, either; but some kind of ball joint makes a good ankle joint. I'm also dissatisfied with (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

crap
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Tri-Wing Fighter

(...) This might come off as mean, but I really dont care until you have something to show us. Show us the MOC--give us pics. If you really must do the coming soon crap, give us a teaser picture. Oh, and since you've built up the suspence, we're (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

crap
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) Bahh, crap. I forgot a really, really important one. I think that any Legend set should be released using its original colors. Big one here. Big for everybody, I imagine. (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

crap
(score: 0.307)

More:  Next Page >>