  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 781 – 800 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Making Pikes

(...) shurikens...I could (...) those little pointy metal (...) painted on the torsos (...) That's right...throwing stars...I was pretty good with those...I couold almost play cricket or 301 with them) I stand corrected = ) (I just couldn't think of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.503)

  Re: new lcad part - small feather/plume (castle/pirates)

Cool! Just the part I need! Now I only need 3 more parts to finish my model: the large feather plume the horse and the old knights helment with the fixed face grill. (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

horse
(score: 1.502)

  Ronin Motorcycle

Hikaru Systems Ronin Are post-nuke gangs and rogue police giving you trouble? In need of a tough work horse to help you around town? Or simply want to cruise past mutant zombies in style? Whether for work or for "recreational" use, the Ronin (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.502)

  Re: Lets Vote

(...) Its amazing what a person can remember over four years. Flatfoot Thompson is the guy with the red shirt. The poker guy is named Dewey Cheatem. The one in black is Black Bart. (...) I don't know, I've never seen the European ones. (...) The (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.western)

horse
(score: 1.502)

  Re: Searching for Rock Monsters & a Belville Horse

(...) Check Wal-Mart for clearance sales on Rock Raiders sets...and check eBay for the Belville sets; there are lots available right now, especially in eBay Germany. Paul Sinasohn BAYLUG (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.502)

  Anyone have a pic of a horse?

I need a side shot of a horse... it would be great if someone could lay a black one on a scanner, scan it and send me the pic. I checked around and can't find one. I'm looking for something akin to the minifig pics on Fibblesnork, but of the horse (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.502)

  Vice King(was Re: Ages of the Royal Minifigures (was Re:Chiefs arm?))

(...) Yeah, an old man couldnt get on a horse & fight! By the way, lego shows the king on a horse with a sword, but I thought kings were lazy & didn't want to risk their life? An 90+ year old would get killed on the battlefield before he could say (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.501)

  new to lugnet

hi guys, i've been reading lugnet for a long time now, but this is like my first post. my favorite theme (besides sw) is adventurers, the desert ones. i like the idea of dinosaurs, but tlg imo didn't execute it very well, same with the amazon (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

horse
(score: 1.501)

  Re: More Dragons

And make 'em BIGGER! C'mon, who's afraid of a dragon that's barely larger than a horse? I propose a set that comes with a few dragon-specific SPUDs, and the rest is built from bricks and maybe a couple of hinges for poseability... you could even (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.500)

  Saddles in 6056 Dragon Wagon

Hi all, I'm just trying to complete a 6056 Dragon Wagon from a garage sale pile, and I think I have all the pieces except that I'm not sure if there's a second horse saddle. There are 2 horses, and one yellow saddle shown on the near side of the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.500)

  Re: Any custom Western wagons out there?

Check out my website area "LEGOLAND with Western Theme Park" to see pictures of a 4 horse stagecoach, a prisoner wagon and a general wagon (modified paradisa wagon) having a wheel fixed at the blacksmith. Allan J Smith (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.western)

horse
(score: 1.500)

  Re: Brikwars questions

(...) Oh sorry, I thought I'd been clearer than I was: (...) This applies to normal damage as well as knockback damage. So, (...) changes quite a bit. Assuming an unarmored TL3 trooper and riding-horse (from 8.1.4): AV = 1d10+7 (5 man + 1d10+2 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.499)

  Wolfpack Light Skirmishers, Mounted Infantry

Brown sleeves, brown torso with wolfpack symbol, brown legs, brown backpack, brown musket, brown epaulettes, brown Adventurer's hat, brown pistol, brown horse, brown saddle, and a *gray* cutlass. I didn't wanna overdo the brown. I'm not sure why, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

horse
(score: 1.498)

  Re: Brikwars questions

(...) Fair enough, stupendous feats are already very cool. (and 3 is ... 3 times cooler!) (...) Right. I get it now, thanks. (...) Ah, knight plus horse. Although this still means that a knight will never break a lance and can't kill a fig carrying (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.498)

  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

(...) I think Dan closed the barn door (with his statement about not putting special chars into names in order to sort to the top) a horse or two too late. Personally, were I he, I'd go tell a few people they need to change their store name, based (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

horse
(score: 1.498)

  eBay: Shell promo / Soccer LE / Pirate hull / new Knights Kingdom minis...

LEGO 2555 Belville Beach Shell Promo, sealed (URL) 3310 Soccer Commentary Box, unopened (URL) New Pirate Boat Hull and mast etc. (URL) 4816 Knights Kingdom Catapult (URL) 4817 Knights Kingdom Skeleton Tower (URL) 4818 Knights Kingdom Cedric and (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.498)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Friday - Castle, Plates, Shapes, Space, Town

Auctions ending on Friday 29 Sep 2000 ---...--- 24 UFO wings, saucer pcs (URL) Huge lot of 166 CASTLE weapons (URL) 8 Transparent 2x6x5 domes (URL) 16 trans-darkblue 1x2x2 panels (URL) Dragon, witches + cauldron! (URL) 6 Castle knights+horse+barding (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 1.498)

  Re: Playmobil shelf life

(...) Even longer. It's rare, but one current example is 3329, a knight on a purple- dressed horse with two footmen. I first noticed it in 1989. It's still around in 2000 as 3669 with a change in the coat of arms (they always seem to release silly (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

horse
(score: 1.497)

  Re: Does this part exist?

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...tninet.se> wrote in message news:G1z6K5.5q0@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) be (...) the part, another user e-mailed me that the part I was seeking was #2397, Horse Hitching. Next part that I can't (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

horse
(score: 1.497)

  Re: A neat idea for touch sensors

Hi Juergen, (...) I realize that I am using two lights where I only need one. Its just simplest to connect both lights to one sensor. I think I came up with a scheme to use only one light, but the wiring was somewhat convaluted. (You want the light (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.497)

More:  Next Page >>