 Gaming / 613
Re: Brikwars questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:47:29 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:
In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Howse writes:
1. Champions.
Units only get extra attacks
when their Move has been supernaturally augmented to twice the unit type's
original move.  So, a Trooper gets a second attack at 10", but the Champion
doesn't get his second attack until 20".  He may use one or more of his
Stupendous Feats for additional attacks however.

Fair enough, stupendous feats are already very cool. (and 3 is ... 3 times
cooler!)

2. Collisions.
So, knockback depends on the number of dice in the
colliding bodies' AVs.
Right. I get it now, thanks.

3.Lances. Just how much damage do they do, particularly when being carried
by a knight on a horse.]
Damage is done as if the knight+horse had a collision with the target.  The
target takes full damage from the collision.  The damage that the knight and
horse would have taken from the collision is instead dealt to the lance,
possibly breaking it if it is above the lance's Damage Max.

Ah, knight plus horse. Although this still means that a knight will never
break a lance and can't kill a fig carrying shield and armour.
Mass = 3 (1 man + 2 horse)
Max speed = 2 (10" on horse)
Damage = 6
TL4 guy with armour and shield AV = d6+5

James (who had a knight magically thrown into the side of a house... ouch)