 General / 21694
21693  |  21695
Subject:
Ronin Motorcycle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:46:50 GMT

Hikaru Systems Ronin

Are post-nuke gangs and rogue police giving you trouble? In need of a tough
work horse to help you around town? Or simply want to cruise past mutant
zombies in style?

Whether for work or for "recreational" use, the Ronin delivers. See a dealer
for details.

Satisfying all of your urban wasteland needs:
Hikaru Systems

(Hats way off to Mark Sandlin for his motoTEK Shiva and inspiration. And
also to Akira, Blade Runner, Japan, Philip K. Dick, etc..etc...)

-Jon
--
Starship Bardiel
http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/Bardiel.html