  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 661 – 680 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  older castle stuff for sale 6038,6075,6085,6090 and more!

I just bought these sets recently from another lugnet member, but I am forced to sell them [need the money to fix a car:-(] I will have these sets for sale for a while, but if they don't sell I may resort to Ebay (want to avoid that though, too (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.519)

  Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?

What about the horse? Where's the horse? (Can be substituted white ninja outfit, with man's head and one of those black women's hair with ponytail as appropriate). Powers: can turn into horse Weaknesses: complete imbecile (...) turns] (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.519)

  Re: Dead Horse

(...) That wasn't my point. I was saying that a public event where everyone isn't playing with LEGO would be safer (from the standpoint that nobody's private property would be likely to go missing) would be safer than if the events as they currently (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

horse
(score: 1.518)

  Re: Vegetarianism etc. (was: Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) It still has enormous theological value; the difference is that it is now read and understood in light of our fuller understanding of God as compiled in the New Testament. (...) Ok...I concede the point that it was inconsistent to include (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.518)

  Re: Pictures from Manassas, VA

(...) of sloped and standard green bricks in the picture with the horse and hay coach. "Leg godt" Ben (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 1.518)

  Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions

(...) Actually I was thinking more of 'Cthulu'... Just about any POOP makes a good minifig head (with the added bonus that instead of calling them minifigs you can now call them POOP-Heads). Sharks, boulders, clams, motorcycles, chests, and hats all (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.518)

  Re: mystery castle piece

Besides 6085 and 6086, the blue horse cover (barding) also came in 6060, Knight's Challenge. However, none of these sets come with gray wall pieces. Michael Fawcett <mfaw337397@aol.com> wrote in message news:FwB24x.G3G@lugnet.com... (...) horse- (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.518)

  Re: CASTLE WARS

(...) VS. (...) Samurai engaged in personal duels for honor, rather than marching forward shields locked. And "strict adherence" and "think" is an oxymoron. :-) On the other hand, I'd trust 'em to go where they were told and do what they were (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

(...) Yes, it's a great concept for a theme! If you haven't already, see: (URL) miss the Trojan Horse!!! (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

horse
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Stick in the mud...

(...) With respect? What exactly about this inane nitpicking is "respectful"? Define annoying. Define clueless. Define ... beating a dead horse. (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

horse
(score: 1.517)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) Um... The Star Wars Roleplaying Game and Sourcebook is not considered canon matieral. (Canon material means it is "real" in the Universe so is one step above "Offical" material.) The order of canon is in order of most important in the event of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.517)

  My Want List

I've finally gotten around to making an official want list. I've got a page of elements available for trade at www.geocities.com/xc...lego.html. I much prefer to trade over buying, and prefer to only trade within the US. If you don't see what you (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)

(...) Sorry Shiri, but that's a normal horse from the Wild West Indian sets. Wow, you just got contradicted twice in the same post :0) <<KM>> ps Yes I am still around, I'm not pulling a Craig/Pawel on you guys, I've just been studying for exams (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.516)

  mystery castle piece

Hello all, looking for a little help in determining which set my blue horse- cover piece comes from? Is it from a large castle building set as I also have many grey castle wall pieces that came with this blue piece. I have found a number of castle (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.516)

  Re: Anyone up for a little Castle Wave 2 speculation?

Kevin Knoot <kevin-knoot@uiowa.edu> wrote in message news:Fw3zL7.4p9@lugnet.com... (...) go (...) of (...) fortress (...) I think a theme leaning more towards the 'magical' side of Medieval times would attract consumers like, well, me... Things (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.516)

  OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

Followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug Well I just saw this message in .train.org inviteing LEGO Groups to display their layouts at Greenburg shows. (URL) there are 2 shows in New England. One is in Hartford CT on Nov. 25,26 and Willmington MA on Dec 2,3. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

horse
(score: 1.516)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) I'm excited by the fact that the folks from Greenberg came to Lugnet specifically to ask about Lego train stuff. That means good things about Lugnet and the Lego train fan community in general, IMHO. I'd be happy to contribute some buildings (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

horse
(score: 1.516)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) Good Point! I have been trying to sit down with my wife to hash out a date for a BBQ. Unfortunately most of my August weekends are taken with Baby Classes, Baby preparation, and Baby Showers I think except for maybe one Sunday in early August. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

horse
(score: 1.516)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) at (...) definatly try to make the next one, especially if it is at Bison County (went there with the wife....yummm). Anyways, I am not much of a train nut, but I could probably come up with a building or two for a display, or maybe even one (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

horse
(score: 1.516)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) I'd be inta figuring out some kinda mindstorms thing for this. It'd be coolest if it's actually related to the train, not just a sideshow thing. (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

horse
(score: 1.516)

More:  Next Page >>