 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6202
6201  |  6203
Subject:
older castle stuff for sale 6038,6075,6085,6090 and more!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 04:48:51 GMT

    I just bought these sets recently from another lugnet member, but I am
forced to sell them [need the money to fix a car:-(]  I will have these sets for
sale for a while, but if they don't sell I may resort to Ebay (want to avoid
that though, too much of a hassle.)  If you take the entire lot, then it costs
300.00 and that includes shipping via UPS ground.  I'm only charging you what I
paid and nothing more. If you are not interested in everything, then I would
sell in smaller lots.  The smaller lots are listed below with prices.  Shipping
charges will be added to each of the smaller lots.  The type of shipping will be
up to the buyer, unless purchasing the entire group.  Please email me with any
questions or concerns.

Here are the following sets with quantities and other particulars
    2  of  6009 Black Knight
    2  of  6034 Black Monarch's Ghost
    Only 1 set of instructions for 6034, and there are no boxes.
    Price for all 4 sets: $35

    1  of  6075 Wolfpack Tower
    4  of  6038 Wolfpack Renegades
    Box for 6075, and the instructions, but Missing Gray 1x2x3 Panel/Thin Wall
    for 6075 and 2 minifigs.
    Two copies of 6038 instructions, but they have holes neatly punched in them.
    and there are no boxes for the 6038.
    Price for this Wolfpack Lot: $60

    1  of  6085 Black Monarch's Castle
    There are instructions present, but no box. Its also missing a couple of
    horse covers
    Price for the castle: $110

    1  of  6090 Royal Knight's Castle
    The instructions and box are included.  A horse covering was missing, so a
    substitution was made with older red and yellow lion cover.
    Price for the castle: $100

    Lot of 12 Used Castle Minifigs
    Some are worn by the torsos, some have worn or broken accesories. Somewhat
    beat, but all are complete
    Price for the twelve is  $25

    I would prefer a money order or paypal. If you need to see pictures of the
sets please refer to the previous post #5868 in BST {a little thanks to michael
ulring, since I am still working on my picture and html skills:-)}

    thanks to all,

    steve
    scduhoski@aol.com