  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 4441 – 4460 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Robotics sub-groups

(...) I am uncertain about the first of your five suggestions. It is not clear to me which topics you think should go under "lugnet.robotics.rcx". If this is for discussing RCX firmware, I can see the idea, but general RCX related issues should stay (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Fun with hoses continued

(...) Beer yellow is just another term for trans-yellow. It's pretty descriptive. Just use the regular clear yellow - color #46. It's the only trans-yellow game in town. Well, you could really get extreme, dig up an RGB value for the murky-beer (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: FOTW

In lugnet.market.shopping, Allan J Smith writes: <snip> (...) Cool find! Not since those days has an 8x8 solid radar dish been made, and AFAIK, neither has a clear 2x2x2 of which I seem to only have one left. Those are some good classic space (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Questions (possible spoiler)

(...) Actually, I think QGJ told OWK not to respond to any of the transmissions. They made it quite clear that the messages from Naboo were probably bait to lure them into responding. During my numerous visits to the theater, I did not see any (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Black train doors wanted

John Morgan wrote in message ... (...) 5590. (...) for (...) Home. (...) stickers (...) me Yup, 4 black train doors and 2 yellow train windows. All with clear two pane train glass. Frank (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Wanted 3 firbre optic parts for Shuttle

Hi, can anyone help me out I am looking for 3 clear flexible fibre optic parts to complete a shuttle restoration project? Jakey (UK) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.technic)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Age average

(...) Yes and we had one of the first Apple II+ computers around 1978 or 1979 I think (not to clear as far as the date). We thought it was the best thing ever. It had 2 5-1/2 inch floppy drives and that was it. About 2 years latter we upgraded it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) Yup, I agree, but you missed the phrase "might have lead". If there's no clear indicator as to where the responsibility lies, how can it be arbitrarily assigned? That just screams "WRONG" to me. <snipped bits about the Pinto> Yes, I agree with (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Scans of my Minifigs

(...) Actually adventurers IIRC only have red gems, while Belville offers a variety of gem colors. (blue, dk. pink, clear, green and more). Also the green one appears in the new castle biggie (6091) and also other random sets have random gem colors (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.belville)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Non-textured slopes.

(...) 2x2x2 Slopes have been around for a looong time. Like, since the late '70s. They originally came in clear and trans-blue. Long before Tyco made Super Blocks. Jeff (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: A mill?

(...) Ideas (...) You know what would make GREAT looking 'water' going over the wheel at your mill? Those new clear blue cylinders in the Gungan set. Just a thought, Kevin (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) I knew there would be some interesting issues around the whole minifig thing. To be clear I *did* get the idea from Suzanne's minifig generator, not the Mindstorms site. However.... I never planned to have an interactive generator, rather just (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Very cool!

It's compact. All the pieces are plentiful so you could make lots. Nice model! If only they made trans-clear 1x1 cones! Dave Franklin W. Cain <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fq1Mu2.8s6@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Brasso works great for cleaning and graphics removal!

I just did three old space police windshields. These are 4-studs wide, clear-green, about 5 studs high, say "space police" with bars and bow outwards and then back in. I had felt these parts would be useless forever. After polishing them and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Non-polaroid Sonar

(...) No, that's a very good question. It had me confused, too. The second argument to bit_set and bit_clear is not actually the index of a bit at all; it's a bit mask. For example, when you do bit_set( 0x1021, 3 ), the 3 becomes 0000 0011 in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: 4 Wides!!

(...) No, I'm going to do my taxes;-) (...) Actually, at this scale, I think a plain ol' 1x1 and 1x2 clear bricks would make good passenger windows. And, for those portholes, a 1x1 or 1x2 technic brick would suffice. But Uncle Sam beckons... -John (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Was P.T.Barnum Right? -Or- Should I feel Guilty?

(...) Life is fraught with risks... :) But I'd rather have a clear conscience than not hurt a customer's feelings. I think the long-term benefits outweigh the short-term ones, and besides, they're bound to find out eventually. Imagine how they'd (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) You are right I think. At least, I'm a middle eastern and I can't see any clear middle eastern patterns in them at all. Actually I don't have any problem with stereotypes. Besides, I clearly remember that at some point Lucas himself said that (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: For Kidvention -- What is LUGNET?!?!

Here's an idea intended to be creative about getting around the rules. What if you stuck clear mailing labels onto various bricks? They could hold a few words, like a web address and some fine print below that. Could even be as collectible as those (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.events)

clear
(score: 1.167)

  Re: Urban legends and Sluggy

(...) Perhaps all will become clear in time... Steve (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

clear
(score: 1.167)

More:  Next Page >>