 Events / 56
Re: For Kidvention -- What is LUGNET?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:40:30 GMT

Here's an idea intended to be creative about getting around the rules. What if
you stuck clear mailing labels onto various bricks? They could hold a few words,
like a web address and some fine print below that. Could even be as collectible
as those Star Wars bricks!

I can anticipate the problems already...

In lugnet.events, Bram Lambrecht writes:
tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) writes:
Some bad news ... I found out today from the Kidvention coordinator
that we will not be allowed to pass out literature at the park.  Its
a Legoland California rule against it, so we are left to assume it has
to do with litter control more than anything.  Brad J and Heidi B
both would have encouraged the distribution, save for this rule.

Unfortunately, business cards are not acceptable either :(

Are you going to have a display stand/poster about LUGNET instead?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/