 Events / 59
Re: For Kidvention -- What is LUGNET?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 05:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.events, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.events, Todd Lehman writes:
Any thoughts or impressions on the effectiveness of the text or layout?
(Pretend you've never ever heard of LUGNET.)

It's very good, I just have one gripe...

...no mention of CW.

I know it's not sponsered by LUGNET, but the fact is it was born and raised
here, and still exists mostly within LUGNET's walls.
And the fact that you mention the train orgs, but not the castle org, doesn't
make it any better IMHO. Sure, there's more audience for trains, but castle is
gaining momentum and I think it's only fair to put *something* in about it.

-Shiri
XP .castle.org.cw

Yes, I must second this.  One of the best things about Lugnet is, IMO, CW.
Now, yes, I'm bias, being a member, but I think it's only fair that something
is mentioned on Castle World's behalf...
-Chris