 Events / 60
Re: For Kidvention -- What is LUGNET?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 13:09:40 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Lehman writes:

[snip]
Any thoughts or impressions on the effectiveness of the text or layout?
(Pretend you've never ever heard of LUGNET.)

--Todd

Well this won't be very helpful, but it looks great.  I think you hit all the
important points.  Too bad about the flyers, but I hope the signs draw people.

Chris