 Events / 63
Re: For Kidvention -- What is LUGNET?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:47:24 GMT

In lugnet.events, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.events, Todd Lehman gives a lot of reasons...

A couple more reasons...

* If Castle World were mentioned by name or acronym on the sheet, it would
  need to be explained what it is.  "Train Club" and "Users Group", OTOH, are
  rather self-explanatory.

* The name "Castle World" could cause confusion with the "LEGO Castle World"
  webpage title that appeared on www.lego.com in February, which might make
  TLC nervous in the context of advertising LUGNET.

--Todd

<snip>

Well <sigh>, I suppose that's understandable. :-)

-Shiri