  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 3241 – 3260 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 10183 Hobby Train Question

(...) Maybe I did not make myself clear. I have already built the main model, or what I call the main model, seen here: (URL) am wondering if there is another model that I can build with the extra parts that are left over. (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  N&W J-class steam locomotive

I was finally able to clear out enough time and off enough room to photograph my N&W J-class steam engine (northern, 4-8-4) and consist. (URL) Full Gallery> I wanted to build the N&W J class for some time, but the bullet streamlining around the nose (...) (16 years ago, 12-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

clear
(score: 1.168)

  FS: Instruction books from 1979-2004

I'm helping my parents clear out the attic. I've got most of my old instructions for the sets here, excluding anything after 2004: (URL) are missing, torn, or folded, but in general they're in good shape. Total weight is about 37.5 lbs, so shipping (...) (16 years ago, 27-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker

(...) My guess: If someone votes "will review" it's like it's on their to-do list because they think they're a good candidate. Submitting a modified part should not clear WILL NOT and WILL review votes. Only a hold/certify should clear them Give a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Factoring service

(Posted to many groups, but followups set to .market.theory) I have been meaning to write up my factoring service for some time now. Except for the fact that my email address (hehe) is nowhere to be found in it, I am happy with my writeup and I am (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: The History of LEGO Plates - Part 1.

Don't forget that another valuable source of data on this is box images and instruction "pictures" that show actual pieces. Virtually every clear brick I have from the 70's is yellowed to some extent, except for the bricks in my 404, which are (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: tic-tac-toe - Clearing the board

(...) This is kind of tough. My initial thought was to "tip the scale" towards a robot that can not only play, but also clear the board. However, I doubt anyone will be able to build a robot, then go back and add-on the "Clear-the-board" feature. It (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Uselessness of .debate

(...) Which means the rest of us can get the last word? :-) I think it is extremely important to be carefull when making mun of something in the middle of a heated debate that it is clear that you are making fun. That was not at all clear (and there (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Disparaging remaks ??

(...) No, don't worry about it Steve. You put forth an effort you thought was fair and you judged on your opinion and input. It's fair. I'm still waiting on our final judge's returns, he's been out of town (London I think) so we'll forgive the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Babies who threaten to topple Israel?

(...) It is pretty clear that Isreal does whatever it wants because it is "on Uncle Sam's payroll". It is Isreal which has broken countless UN resolutions. (...) It is a democracy in the same sense that (URL) apartheid> South Africa was a democracy. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Tornado Warning!

(...) We just had a warning here at work, but they just gave a all clear a few minutes ago. (...) So what were the colors for sure (somehow I thought someone had said the thinwalls were trans blue, but now it appears they are clear)? (...) Many (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) I'd pay upwards of .20 per brick for tan, brown, light blue, purple, and clear. The train windows don't apply to me. But, my hottest commodity is roof peaks - of all kinds. I lust roof peaks. Especially in less common colors (i.e., just about (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: polygyny in "biblical times"

(...) Ahh, Scott, always to be counted on for persnicking the details. You were right the first time, in quoting "bridesmaids for the bride" rather than 'bridegroom' since that's what John posted initially: (...) And you're right insofar as it's not (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: 6776... Is this True?

(...) Yes, but Union vs. Indians has a clear adverserial implication. It might not offend you or I, but how would a Native American kid feel about it? (...) But that is very simplified history. Our country should absolutely be appalled at the crimes (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Roses are ...LEGO?

(...) I don't see LSAH holding a gun to anyone's head. If someone wants to bid idiotic amounts of money, that's their business. It's a different story if the seller is misrepresenting the goods, but LSAH is not doing this. The photos and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  API DOCUMENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD

Hi there. I'm working on a project that requires to have a clear picture of how the kernel is actually orginized, and of course, the API. So, I've found a quite good link where the picture is clear: (URL) the problem is that I actually does not have (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New 1x2 brick shape, fits technic pegs

(...) Possibly. I have a number of clear 1x2 bricks with studs (from a yard sale bag). I noticed that they seem to have a horizontal bar/indent on the inside of the chamber about where you mention. I wonder if this has been there for a long time, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development

(...) It is non profit, so the defense would be based on how effective the research results were, I suppose, rather than on direct sales links. Why does LEGO fund the MIT MediaLab? Not for direct profit, but rather for access to research. (The RCX (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Classic Space Auction Update #1

Update #1 497   Galaxy Explorer       This is a complete set in mint condition. The box shows a lot of       wear. Instructions included       Current high bid $50, increments $2 minimum       I had this one before I came across the other one. No (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Yes, another "Where did this come from post"

Hi All, Its a 2x4 black brick with two 1/2 inch long hollow electrodes coming out the top, two inlets on the long side with a clear window bottom that has a red button just protuding above the clear under surface. When presure is applied to the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>