 General / 8937
Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 20:14:05 GMT

Troy Cefaratti wrote:

Time for a poll:

o What would you pay per piece for bricks (2x4) in any standard Lego
color which is not readily available elsewhere ?

o What are train windows worth if you could order then by the 100s ?

o What other parts would we want via bulk ?

o What minimum ($s) would an individual be willing to order at one time ?

Ray

I'd pay upwards of .20 per brick for tan, brown, light blue, purple, and clear.
The train windows don't apply to me.  But, my hottest commodity is roof peaks -
of all kinds.  I lust roof peaks.  Especially in less common colors (i.e., just
about everything but red and black.)  However, red and black will work also.
My
greatest Lego joy is building cityscapes, and roof peaks go far in that regard.
If Lego offered roof peaks, more corner angles, and clear brick packs, I'd be
all over it.  Maybe more so for clear bricks.  In terms of the scale of
ordering, I'm small potatos, however, I would give Lego quite a bit of
business.
Anyway, I guess that I've done my part to help Lego's profits over the course
of
two decades.