 General / 33484
Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:04:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

OK - someone try and defend it :-)

It is non profit, so the defense would be based on how effective the
research results were, I suppose, rather than on direct sales links.

Why does LEGO fund the MIT MediaLab? Not for direct profit, but rather for
access to research. (The RCX has roots there, IIRC)

Whether this group will produce as useful results isn't clear to me yet. Not
NEARLY as clear.