 General / 33487
Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 21:00:55 GMT

OK - someone try and defend it :-)

From what I gather, certain types of management seem obsessed with "team
building exercises" and other such courses available in great magnitude
these days. From my own point of view I think they are a lot of nonsense and
for the most part achieve little, yet some people are prepared to pay a lot
of money for them - and that surely is enough justification on Lego's part?

If people think talking to horses benefits your management skills I'm sure a
case can be easily made for Lego.

I still think the best team building exercises are those involving the
consumption of copious quantities of Glasgow curry, however.

Jennifer