 General / 33491
Re: New LEGO system for business and strategy development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 22:27:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

But try asking them to put one of two lousy bricks in a bulk pack, and oh no that's much too hard.

Here's a quick idea for LEGO exec's: put a buch of bricks on the boardroom
table. Wait 'till some bright boy/girl says "Maybe we could sell these huh?"
<grin>

To be clear, I don't have anything against what it looks like they are trying to do in the imagilab, I just cannot see
why Lego is funding it (in the current climate), and what it thinks it will make selling products based on it.

OK - someone try and defend it :-)

Lawrence

Larry peg'ed it. Yes it's a good idea, yes to translate "just play you fools"
does need 20 PHD's. Managment is thick* and needs to to be hit with a Brick.
<grin>

Best
DaveG

* This is a wanted "feature of" and usually not a problem. They act as the
front line of defence from external sales forces and work the best at
fast-glacier mode. Or else watch the cashflow hit minus line in no time.