 General / 3678
3677  |  3679
Subject:
Yes, another "Where did this come from post"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 16:16:34 GMT

Hi All,

Its a 2x4 black brick with two 1/2 inch long hollow electrodes coming
out the top, two inlets on the long side with a clear window bottom
that  has a red button just protuding above the clear under surface.
When presure is applied to the button you can see that two contacts
inside the brick come apart.

How's that for a description? The piece came in a collection from the
early eighties. Lego sure did make some intricate pieces in those days.

Mark H.