 General / 3681
Re: Yes, another "Where did this come from post"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 19:26:13 GMT

Is that a 12v Trains track pick-up?

http://www.kl.net/scans/0000/0727/0727-03.jpg
(step 8)

I don't know for sure -- no 12V trains in my collection...

-- joshua

Mark Harrison wrote:

Hi All,

Its a 2x4 black brick with two 1/2 inch long hollow electrodes coming
out the top, two inlets on the long side with a clear window bottom
that  has a red button just protuding above the clear under surface.
When presure is applied to the button you can see that two contacts
inside the brick come apart.

How's that for a description? The piece came in a collection from the
early eighties. Lego sure did make some intricate pieces in those days.

Mark H.