  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 2901 – 2920 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  R11

OK, i have 2 ideas stuck in my head for r11. One is a WAY COOL idea but would require more organization and participation from people long before the event. the second idea, is ok, a nice simple event to reset our brains, it would be easy to do, and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?

(...) The only set that have a clear tile (2x2) is one of the camper van sets, most probably 6590. The other, older camper van set 6694 has 2x2 clear plates which is also rare I think, at least not in any 1980+ sets. Selçuk (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

Having just unearthed my big collection of 80's Lego's, I'm trying to make sure I have all the pieces for roll up garage doors in the 6382 Fire Station. Looking at the instructions, it looks like I need 9 clear and 1 grey for each of the 2 roll up (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  sort your .... off

I got the see trough (clear) tackle boxes that open up at one end only they feature many compartments and run between $ 2 and $ 5 a piece. Shallow ones are good for small pieces while the deeper ones are good for the bigger parts (duh) for the (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

I posted a message about 2 days ago on this subject (look upwards in your news browser about 15 messages). Brasso is a brass cleaner that you can pick up at any hardware or similar store. You rub it on with cotton or an old rag and it takes the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Fallingwater

(...) Thanks! I have no idea where I got the clear slopes. Old BASIC sets maybe? My collection covers about 15 years (back to the duplo blocks which make up part of the base :), so that's my best guess. (...) Possibly, although a windsheild is much (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  RSS vs. Atom (was: Attention All RSS Geeks)

Time to break this into a subthread, I think... RSS v. Atom - Pro and Con Time So now that I've spent the last few hours reading the (URL) history>[1] of RSS v2.0 and what's become Atom (although the Homer Simpson in me liked its previous name, (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

Some bad news... As you all may know PNLTC has recently adopted a new logo ((URL) found that any logo with "white" in it has trouble! Most (99%) printers don't print white. So if you are going to print this on to clear stickers... The white comes (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Aquanauts/Aquasharks visor question

(...) visors. Aquasharks had red. Aqua raiders had trans-antifreeze (yellow glow), and Hydronauts had the trans-antifreeze also. Aquanauts had clear dk. blue windscreens, Aquasharks had red (glowing type with shark face painted on), Aquaraiders had (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Is God gay? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)

(...) <snip> Somewhere we have a pamphlet about all this but I gave it to Liz and so I don't remember where it is. I'll try and find it and type some of them in for you, but I've no intention of typing in the whole thing :-). The only one I remember (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  New MB Dragons "sampler" set spotted at Target

Similar to the clear-boxed Dragons set that appeared at K-Mart an elsewhere late last year, but bigger. "Sea Dragon", $20 set, with the top half of the box made of clear plastic, and a very nice looking black dragon on display inside - white and red (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Another parts request - thin walls

First, they are mailboxes, NOT safes! John, how large an opening do you have to cover with the clear pieces? I have quite a few of the thin wall pieces in clear, 4 wide 3 high (26), 2 wide 3 high (18) and 2 wide 2 high (8). These are the same type (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Thanks for the explanitation. I still would think that if the supplier of the pellets starts off with a clear plastic and then adds color, it would be the same for Flextronics starting with a clear plastic and adding color to make the pellets. (...) (17 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  For Auction/Trade 7740 Passenger Express Train (12V)

Hi Lego train lovers, I have a used 7740 in good condition available to the person who offers me the best price over $400. For those people not familar with this set, it has many rare pieces including, 18 1x4x3 yellow train windows and clear split (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Solar Power Transport #6952

This an incomplete set. I have about 240 of the 299 pieces. A photo of these pieces is posted on my web site. What you see is what you get. (URL) used some other colored pieces in some places in place of missing pieces. You do not get these pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: 8x11 box and plate

Manuel is correct. It is the Architectural Series Parts pack box (#518, 519, 520, 521). Originally, these were made in red/white/blue/black...ray/clear, but NOT yellow (that color was not a part of the Architectural sets). I have about 40 of these (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: God's Nature

(...) Let's make things nice and sparkling clear shall we? You said: "Our God is not the same God of people who murder women and children in His name. If you call that close-minded, so be it." (URL) I showed that the first statement is false on it's (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: ------( Welcome to lugnet.announce )------

(...) Just to be 100% clear, auction announcements and updates belong in lugnet.market.auction and not in this group. --Todd (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Multiple Cybermasters

CyberUser wrote in message ... (...) I see. It should be clear to the reader that *only* Crusher is computer controlled! Stinger is just a mechanical 'hammer' that the kid holds in his/her hand to slam at Crusher manually. Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

  Re: Keeping the piece(s)

I found there clear plastic boxes in the tool box section at Kmart. THey say they are 16 compartment. The center row has movable dividers so you can get in long parts. I started with three and now have 10. The parts stay in their sections when the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

clear
(score: 1.168)

More:  Next Page >>