 Robotics / 1236
Re: Keeping the piece(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 21:16:09 GMT

I found there clear plastic boxes in the tool box section at Kmart.  THey say
they are 16 compartment.  The center row has movable dividers so you can get in
long parts.  I started with three and now have 10.  The parts stay in their
sections when the lids are closed.  I have been traveling to meetings and
schools with my mindstorm and its part and these work well.  I keep the wheels
and a collection plates in a tupper ware type box.  I have all the mindstorms
parts, the two addins and about 6 or 7 other med size technickits worth of
parts.  I have been able to specialize each box to axels, beams, connectors,
gears, slanted parts, plates, bricks,...  and so on.  Each box was $3.99 here in
Fairbanks, Alaska so they are prob half that anywhere else.   These all fit in a
largers tote box I move around.

Dianne