 Robotics / 1234
Re: Keeping the piece(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 20:37:35 GMT

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 18:41:34 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Hossepian,
Nishan) wrote:

Hi, I'm relatively new to this group. I've been lurking for the past month
or so. I was wondering what you all use to keep all your pieces together. I
have two RIS kits and expansion packs, and the boxes they come in seem to be
an awful waste of space and not handily transportable. I was thinking of
buying a large tackle box to keep everything in. I saw the technic
"suitcase" on the S@H <mailto:S@H>  online catalog, but it's unclear by
looking at the pic whether or not it could accommodate all the pieces I have
(plus I need room to grow on).

Well, I just got the "suitcase set" myself, and it's not really a
large suitcase. it'd probaby hold all the icky small bits, tho, which
are the real problem.

Jasper