 Robotics / 1229
Re: Keeping the piece(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:21:19 GMT

I have about 6 "RubberMaid" tubs that contain all of my current pieces.  Each
box has a "topic" being Technics, Standard Legos, Special Legos, bases, • etc...

I am soon going to get a set of "Sandwich Keepers" to keep together very
special pieces (differentials, u-joints, etc) that have a way of getting
separated...

Ziploc also sells a bunch of half height snack bags that are great for
holding bits like axels, connectors, and other tiny bits. I have found that
the best way to store the larger bricks is by stacking them together in
blocks of like pieces.

Wheels and treads get jumbled together until I find a more elegant solution.

--JR
who wishes TLG was nearly as anal about packaging the pieces for the kits...