 Robotics / 1228
Re: Keeping the piece(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:19:25 GMT

From: "Hossepian, Nishan" <Nishan.Hossepian@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 10:41:34 -0800
Subject: Keeping the piece(s)

Hi, I'm relatively new to this group. I've been lurking for the past month
or so. I was wondering what you all use to keep all your pieces together. I
[...]

Home Depot has plastic part bins and tool boxes of all shapes and
sizes.  The one I chose is about the size of a thick briefcase and is
divided into four rows which can be subdivided with small plastic
partitions as desired.  The great thing about it is that the
compartments seal completely when the lid is closed so it's very
transportable.  I don't remember the exact price but I think it was
between $5 and $10.  Two of them keep my Mindstorm pieces very well
separated with plenty of room to grow.

tja
Thomas J. Accardo                      | Voice: (504) 889-2784
Computerized Processes Unlimited, Inc. | Email: tja@cpu.com
Metairie, Louisiana USA                | WWW:   http://www.cpu.com