 Robotics / 1240
Re: Keeping the piece(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:39:09 GMT

I've got two of the Technic cases, several similar "parts" cases that I've
found at a local hardware/lumber store as well as some RubberMaid(tm) tubs
of various sizes.  This works out quite well for me.

...now I just need to sort by colour. :)  I'll need more cases.

I've been trying to get my boys to sort their LEGO pieces, but alas, they
tend to end up in a single big bucket.