 Marketplace / Auctions / 2754
2753  |  2755
Subject:
Solar Power Transport #6952
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:12:34 GMT

This an incomplete set. I have about 240 of the 299 pieces. A photo
of these pieces is posted on my web site. What you see is what you
get.

http://www.execpc.com/~ghill/solar.jpg

I used some other colored pieces in some places in place of missing
pieces. You do not get these pieces.

No box or instructions. Buyer pays postage.

Here is what is missing:

(2) black 1x1 brick with lugs on all 4 sides
(2) red clear radar dish
(3) red clear antenna
(4) black 1x2 plate with rocket engine on side
1 grey leg or riser
(4) grey small wing
1 grey 2x4 technic plate
(8) red clear antenna
1 black hose
(4) black 1x1 dome with sliding antenna
(2) black wheel hubs
(2) grey 5x6 reverse slope nose piece
(2) grey 6x6 plates
1 grey 2x4 technic plate
1 grey 2x10 plate
1 grey angular body panel
1 grey 2x2 sloped brick
1 grey 2x2 tile with arrow
1 grey 2x3 sloped brick
1 grey 2x4 plate with female hinge on end
1 grey 4x6 plate
1 white space helmet
1 space minfig rocket backpack
1 space droid

Minimum opening bid $5  Minimum increments $1

I also have pieces of Walking Astro Grappler (50%) and Gamma V
(#6891)

Jerry Hill
ghill@execpc.com