 Marketplace / Auctions / 3625
3624  |  3626
Subject:
For Auction/Trade 7740 Passenger Express Train (12V)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:30:59 GMT

Hi Lego train lovers,

I have a used 7740 in good condition available to the person who offers
me the best price
over $400.

For those people not familar with this set, it has many rare pieces
including,

18 1x4x3 yellow train windows and clear split glass
2   1x2x3 yellow train windows and clear split glass
10 1x2x2 grey classic windows
4   1x2x3 yellow classic windows
12 yellow and red train doors and clear split glass
4 3x3 corner 30 degree yellow roof slopes (unique to 7740)
4 3x3 30 degree yellow roof slopes
1 6x24 grey plate. (for passenger platform)

The set comes with an oval of 12V grey track

Alternatively, I'll trade the 7740 for a 7750 or a 7760 , 7810 and/or
7822.

The set is missing some stickers but does have the platform timetable
sticker and a couple of "7740" stickers, otherwise it is complete.

Instructions are photocopies and there is no box.

Happy bidding

Mark H.