 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 17
Re: BayLTC Logo finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:56:42 GMT

Some bad news...
As you all may know PNLTC has recently adopted a new logo
(http://www.pnltc.org/New%20PNLTC%20Logos/PNLTC_logos.htm)
We found that any logo with "white" in it has trouble! Most (99%) printers
don't print white. So if you are going to print this on to clear stickers...
The white comes out clear thus becoming the color that the sticker is adhered
to ;(
SteveB

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Mike Poindexter writes:
I will fix that.  Todd had mentioned it to me earlier, so I will just change
it next time I work on the graphic file.

Thanks,
Mike

Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Mike Poindexter writes:

The gif file needs a little bit of work on the right edge, but I just
cropped it from a screen dump, so I will fix it later.  I think it is a
little better than the first one I made.  Let me know what you think.

I just noticed something. It may be that I don't know the difference, but
doesn't LEGO have a ® "circle R" after it and not the T "TM"?

Russell