 Organizations / United States / BayLUG / 19
Re: BayLTC Logo finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:47:34 GMT

Cutting out carefully is a drag! And in our case an oval is a hard shape to
cut nicely. I thought about a die-cut cutter. My wife has a ton of them for
her "creative memories" stuff. I bet an oval is available, although this would
dictate the size selection.
SteveB

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Mike Poindexter writes:
That would apply to shades of gray as well.  I would suspect that printing
pink or yellow or light blue on a sticker that goes over a black piece will
likely have some color bleed through, also.

Why not just print the sticker on white adhesive paper and then cut very
carefully along the lines?

Mike

sebarile-MOBL <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message
Some bad news...
As you all may know PNLTC has recently adopted a new logo
(http://www.pnltc.org/New%20PNLTC%20Logos/PNLTC_logos.htm)
We found that any logo with "white" in it has trouble! Most (99%) printers
don't print white. So if you are going to print this on to clear • stickers...
The white comes out clear thus becoming the color that the sticker is • adhered
to ;(
SteveB

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Mike Poindexter writes:
I will fix that.  Todd had mentioned it to me earlier, so I will just • change
it next time I work on the graphic file.

Thanks,
Mike

Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Mike Poindexter writes:

The gif file needs a little bit of work on the right edge, but I just
cropped it from a screen dump, so I will fix it later.  I think it is • a
little better than the first one I made.  Let me know what you think.

I just noticed something. It may be that I don't know the difference, • but
doesn't LEGO have a ® "circle R" after it and not the T "TM"?

Russell