  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1761 – 1780 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A really dumb question...

Ok, I see this as: Unofficial LDRAW Parts (dats) ok - they just have to exist as LEGO (bricks) Parts. I think a case in point is a month ago or so was a model/scene that was using the new/not yet official HORSE (dat) pieces. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

horse
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Looking for x8 part

(...) Hi Tim, Er... you're right... that was very clear... next time I'll remember to turn my brain on "ON" before asking ;>) BTW I also will need the dat for part 50745 mud gard, but I think I'd better write another message for that. Thanks, Eric (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) In fact, this has only "always" been the case since Dubya created the term "enemy combatant" out of the firmament. It didn't exist prior to his declaration of permanent war on terror, at least not as a supra-legal designator for "people whom (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

One of my frustrations with Pick-A-Brick since the beginnig is the numerous parts which are dependent on other parts but the dependent part isn't available. Window frames but no glass or mullions. Tires but not wheels. I was at Tyson's last week and (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Enemy combatants are treated differently than US citizens. This has always been the case. (...) Well, if you had Christian leaders invecting from the pulpit to incarcerate Muslims, I might be inclined to agree (which is the analogy to Mullahs (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) So, you are saying that our current government has brought devastation to our country and the world, is that correct? (...) That well may be true, but it is not necessarily my objective to move you on any particular position, but at least to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Russian train photo - Lego style

(...) Oh dear. They're meant to be clear but don't let me stop you drooling over the concept ;) (...) Given my recent love of Russian/Soviet stock I've been exposed to a whole new world of locomotive design. The styling is typically quite different (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: 3T

(...) Well, sort of. You seem to be using a light sensor to read a mechanical system, not observe the blocks themselves <grin>. And, as my post implied, I ended up with a mechanical system. It's just it doesn't allow all the fun stuff I wanted it to (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  a town structure contest!!

I believe I have covered just about everything but since there is always someone with an opinion or an interesting idea I am posting this a few days early. If the rules or something else needs to be tweaked, please let me know before January 5th. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries

Horse barding is in fact armour used on a horse from what I can remember. It was very often incorporated into a saddle cloth - metal plates woven between 2 sheets of cloth, a bit like a brigantine) or a light chain mail with the saddle cloth over (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

horse
(score: 0.422)

  Re: New Lego Exoforce

(...) Mladen, Tobias, I fully concur. (And I was wondering when such a post would surface... ;-) I first saw the Stealth Hunter on the back of the (latest?) LEGO Magazine a couple weeks back. I was quite amazed and in awe: I thought to myself, "That (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: LDraw.org 2005-01 Parts Update Now Available

(...) woo-hoo! Thanks for putting this update together, Chris! (...) Just to be painfully clear on this point, does the update include/exclude non-CA files? Or did you ignore CA-ness completely? Steve (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

* 1 mostly-complete Technic airplane set & instructions from a church rummage sale - working ailerons! cool! * 1 big box of random parts, including lots of Bionicle, Technic (with a Technic fig in green, my fave color), Duplo Train, and Clikits from (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) It's not as clear-cut as that. I agree that humour can and should push the boundaries of taste and I'm deeply concerned when people imply that humour can be derived from certain subjects only by certain groups. We laugh often because we are (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) Gentleman, you both make compelling arguments. I take Allister at his word on his motivations. He was pretty clear about that. I also trust that John is speaking his mind on the subject. He was pretty clear about that. Let's just not fault (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

clear
(score: 0.422)

  ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

Hi All, Well it’s that time again. We are delighted to announce that ILTCO has been invited to display at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) annual National Train Show (NTS) again! This year the NMRA 2006 NTS will be held in (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

clear
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

Thank you for the information Koyan! "Koyan" <koyan@gmx.net> wrote in message news:Xns97385B86B364....63.236... (...) I never thought of doing that with the mesh enhancer. That is a good idea. If you can group certain parts together as a sub model (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

clear
(score: 0.421)

  FA (eBay): Castle walls and loads of minifig bits

See them all at: (URL) I have loads more minifig parts to upload over the next few days! JH0517 NEW LEGO 6 Red Tudor Walls (URL) bids yet, Ends Feb-18 14:36:05 PST JH0518 NEW LEGO 6 Castle Walls with Bricks (URL) bids yet, Ends Feb-18 14:36:06 PST (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Roberts-Sophie Mech-off

I would have. His disgusting email made it clear. I have no desire to entertain him further. e (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

clear
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Rückkehr der Raumnazin

(...) The net's a funny thing. Sometimes it hard to tell one way or the other. "Fuss" in American English can carry a negative connotation. I'll bet if you had chosen a different word, Lar might have taken it differently. But you did include a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.421)

More:  Next Page >>