  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New 2002 Belville Sets

Hmm, just had a look at the new Belville sets. Ship dates in February and March. 5836 Beautiful Baby Princess $3.99 23 pcs Purple DUPLO cradle Purple 4x4x4 chest w/white drawers Purple Scala potty Small assortment of transparent bricks Purple 4x4 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville)

horse
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Roberts-<______> Mech-off

I don't take issue with anything else, but whining? I was hardly whining. Yeah, the rules are generous towards me - I never claimed otherwise. I have at least three things I want to build before then, though, and the next three months are crazy for (...) (19 years ago, 20-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests)

clear
(score: 0.421)

  pre-auction announcement

Greetings all, I will be attempting a largish parts auction on eBay beginning soon. (Tomorrow if all goes well.) Because of the way it will be set up, late bids will cost bidders more than early bids. Thus, I am advertising the auction prior to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

clear, horse
(score: 0.421)

  (canceled)

clear, horse
(score: 0.421)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) The good thing about Fright Knights are that they can easily be drafted into other armies since their torsos are non-faction specific. I only have so many because the minifig pack was on sale when I was first starting to build up my armies. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 0.420)

  X-pod Chrissie Decorations

Hi everyone probably not a new idea but it came to me today whilst in Kmart Buy an even number of Red and Green X-Pods. If you're lucky the Kmart near you will have them on clearance and then add another 20% for their sale .. I picked mine up for (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

clear
(score: 0.420)

  Castle FAQ entries (was: Re: Looking for...)

Hey Cary, I can tell I'm very much behind on my reading now, but I've caught on, so I'll try to reply to at least a few questions... I'll tackle the easy ones (for me), and hopefully leave other people the ones easier for them. (...) Posts that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

horse
(score: 0.420)

  Re: A Disappointed Lego Set

(...) The Advent Calendar set this year is definitely different, in that there are no printed step-by-step instructions for each day's model, only a picture of what the model is supposed to look like when complete. And there is no additional (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

clear
(score: 0.420)

  Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

My son has not had a major war in a while, and I was able to put almost all of my minifig armies in order, neatly arrayed and armed. Then my brother came over and asked The Question. "Gee, just how many of those do you have?" It's kinda like someone (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 0.420)

  [eBay] MTW-1003 Custom animated Stock Car, never offered before

I am very pleased to announce that Milton Train Works(tm) has added a new freight car model to the product line. You may have seen inklings of it in my ISCC entry and in pictures from GATS Novi. This unit, MTW-1003-rb is a handsome stock car, and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

horse
(score: 0.420)

  Re: Mech Bay 09 - The Cub Den

In lugnet.announce, Eric Sophie wrote: <snip> (...) I've really been impressed lately by your building direction. I've been seeing so much innovative stuff from you over the past year. This mech bay is no exception. Where you got a clear baseplate (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.420)

  Re: Mech Bay 09 - The Cub Den

(...) That's hawt. I hope whoever buys it brings it to a fest, so we can turn out the overhead lights and see how it really looks in the dark. Tremendously creative use of that ultra-ultra-rare trans clear baseplate! (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.420)

  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GqA9pz.MDI@lugnet.com... (...) So now it's not only possible, it's real. On my website you can now view my horse in my applet-viewer. (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 0.420)

  Re: Talking Point: robot score and colour of blocks

(...) I see your point. As written the rule is not clear the blocks need to come from different robots. Saying "number of different blocks" doesn't work because two blocks, even of the same colour, are different blocks. Derek (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 0.420)

  Talking Point: robot score and colour of blocks

Calum i was thinking of the system we will be using to generate a final score, and was wondering if it was made clear on the rule page, that the score is based on DIFFERENT COLOUR blocks that you have collected. ----snip from rules page---- Number (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

clear
(score: 0.420)

  Re: Engine Identity Problem

Hello Kai, The Amtrak site shows a EMD F59PHI and GO site shows a EMD F59PH. According to my Field Guide to Trains, both are essentially GP59's wit different body work. Both are the same length @ 59' 2" but the F59PHI has 3200 horse power compared (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

horse
(score: 0.420)

  Re: Horse parts in the parts tracker

(...) Thanks for doing this. I apologize for not posting the files when you sent them to me. :( This is an amazing undertaking. 27 files, 12 different parts, and 382Kb of data! I don't remember who worked on which parts. Tore started the horse (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

horse
(score: 0.420)

  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Hi there The other torso is from the western set #6765 "Gold City Junction". I've tried to create a list of parts/sets needed to recreate Jon Furman's excellent LotR Minifigs. This is what I got so far ... (Feel free to add missing info to this list (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 0.419)

  Re: New 2006 space/mecha sets

(...) Sorry, they're all stickers. Stickers on a clear background, but stickers. -Dan Rubin (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

clear
(score: 0.419)

  Mech Bay 09 - The Cub Den

(URL) Mysterious Mech Bay 09> Storage (URL) for the Cub (URL) it now>> (2 URLs) Bay 09>> 75 Bricks tall Features trans clear 48x48 base plate light box construction 12 inch Florescent tube Internal Cooling System - Via TECHNIC motor and rotor blades (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

clear
(score: 0.419)

More:  Next Page >>