 Local / Australia / 13644
13643  |  13645
Subject:
X-pod Chrissie Decorations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 03:25:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everyone

probably not a new idea but it came to me today whilst in Kmart

Buy an even number of Red and Green X-Pods.
If you're lucky the Kmart near you will have them on clearance and then add
another 20% for their sale .. I picked mine up for $2.40 each.

Take out the lego from the centre and mix and match the "lids" so each one
has a green and a red lid.

Fill pods with favourite lollies like Smarties or M&Ms etc. Tie a piece of
ribbon, cord, string etc through the gap on the clear edge. Hang from tree
or give them to family members as stocking fillers.

BTW - you get to keep the Lego which is always a bonus :)

Have a wonderful holiday season everyone!

cheers

Sue Ann
X-posted to the MUGS list