  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 841 – 860 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

I'd recommend Nevr-Dull because Brasso is too abrasive. Nevr-Dull will leave the glossy finish of new bricks and remove paint quite quickly. It's great for removing paint from prepainted pieces, so fresh paint like yours should be even easier. Dave (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 1.003)

  Removing ink and some weird marks

Hello, I've just received one of these in pretty bad shape: (URL) There is a big ink blob in one corner that I intend to clean up, but without damaging the painted pattern on the baseplate; also, a number of unidentifiable marks (similar to rubber (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

"James" <thug@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:How2FG.1yCq@lugnet.com... (...) mutilation of (...) The (...) ... (...) display on (...) settling on (...) base (...) transparent, (...) parts (...) that can be offered. How much elbow-grease is (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 1.003)

  Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

!Warning the following post contains graphical description of the mutilation of hundreds of Lego parts! My wife was working on some shelves, and she decided to spray paint them. The wind was blowing a gentle breeze through the windows ... the paint (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 1.003)

  Leaving BrickLink.com post.

I thought this would be interesting for people who buy and sell on BrickLink.com. This is a copy or a repost from Northstar Computer Systems. It was first posted on Northcomp.com website and then copied to Bricklink.com forum by a BL member on May (...) (10 years ago, 15-May-14, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

old
(score: 1.002)

  Ancient Lego Windows

Eric Strand brought this EBAY auction item to my attention. (URL) is an early Lego spare parts pack for Lego windows/doors from 1954-56. And it looks quite interesting. The windows/doors are the variety made from 1949-56 without glass. The (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 1.002)

  sale May 15-21

No LEGO in Walmart, Superstore, or Canadian Tire Flyers. ----- TRU flyer good from Friday May 15 through Thursday May 21. 20% off select LEGO classic, Creator, and TMNT building sets. Flyer shows two classic sets, a box with pink bricks for $19.97 (...) (9 years ago, 14-May-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

bricks
(score: 1.001)

  More color specific selection packs please

It was clearly possible for TLC to make old greys and old brown variety packs to help bridge the color change transition. I bought what I felt was more than my fair share of these packs but the supply didn't run out too quickly, so I don't feel (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I was just starting to acumulate old brown bricks too! I sign! Daniel Warren (23), Canada, $2500 - $3000 since '03 (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 1.000)

  LEGO® MINIFIGURES ONLINE OPEN BETA LAUNCHING IN JUNE

LEGO® MINIFIGURES ONLINE OPEN BETA LAUNCHING IN JUNE Get ready for your most colorful online adventure yet, as Funcom opens the door to the world of LEGO® Minifigures Online this June Oslo, Norway - April 28th, 2014 - Funcom is excited to announce (...) (10 years ago, 29-Apr-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

old
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Some fun for Buffy and Angel fans (sorta long)

OK! I finished the second batch and even fit in tweaking some series one faces. I now have a whopping 51 unique faces (12 are alternate faces, so 39 unique figs). You guys raise some excellent points. First, the technical stuff about decal paper at (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.mod)

old, bricks
(score: 1.000)

  VIA Rail Safety Day in Halifax cancelled this year

VIA was going to have their annual rail safety day (safety lecture for kids, tour the train, displays including my LEGO layout) on May 1 this year, but Old Man Winter has gotten the last laugh. There were so many snow days this year most schools are (...) (10 years ago, 24-Apr-14, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal)

old
(score: 0.999)

  Re: www.legoideas.com

Well, they're selling them for $6.95! A bit much, I think. Especially when I've found old Duplo tubs *with bricks* at a CVS or 2 for less than $10 (wish I had found a ton more). (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual FAQ Home (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.999)

  Re: Final Official Statement - Maersk Second Run

(...) Yes, and about many other things too. Look what I found in the "Press" section of the Lego website. (URL) For those too lazy to click, here's the text: Classic Grey LEGO bricks on sale again In very early April 2005 the LEGO Group will (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 0.999)

  Re: An alternative open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) That's my understanding as well. That's a good summary of what Jake posted here (URL) and referred to here (URL). What's more, to my knowledge, that's the only reason which TLG have provided. Seems to me that either its fact or an outright (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.999)

  DANIEL RODRIGUEZ “AMERICA’S BELOVED TENOR” Joins LEGOLAND California in a Salute To Heroes

DANIEL RODRIGUEZ, “AMERICA’S BELOVED TENOR” JOINS LEGOLAND® CALIFORNIA IN A SALUTE TO HEROES Freedom Tower seen for the first time amid the New York skyline CARLSBAD, Calif. (Jan. 27, 2005) – The city that never sleeps will come to life at the (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.mediawatch)

old, bricks
(score: 0.999)

  Re: surrender, you're surrounded!

(snip) Bottom line--it's a matter of opinion. One opinion is okay with the color change, the other is not. This sounds like a debate that ranks up there with politics and abortion. The German AFOL community has been most vocal about this, and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 0.999)

  Re: Discovered Unknown LEGO Set from Norway...

OPPPSS.... BROKEN LINK.... SO HERE'S THE POST INSTEAD.... ;-) I had seen a catalog entry in an old 1956 Norway catalog, but I wasn't sure if was (common in old LEGO catalogs) an error, or a real set, since one had never been seen before, and no (...) (10 years ago, 14-Apr-14, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 0.999)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I have to agree with the main reason why this letter was created. The old color of grey was a lot less painful on the eyes, it even blended in quite well with the new colors. It certainly is a lot more difficult to tell one brick apart from another. (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 0.999)

  Hi all.

Hey everyone in the QLD region. I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself to you all. I'm 22, live in Gladstone and have gotten back into Lego (I discovered my old bricks from my childhood while moving out of my parent's place) and have gotten (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc)

old, bricks
(score: 0.998)

More:  Next Page >>