 Dear LEGO / 5204
5203  |  5205
Subject:
More color specific selection packs please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 01:50:19 GMT

It was clearly possible for TLC to make old greys and old brown variety packs to
help bridge the color change transition.

I bought what I felt was more than my fair share of these packs but the supply
didn't run out too quickly, so I don't feel guilty.

So if they can do that for old greys and brown, might I suggest that they could
do the same thing for some of the newer colours too!!

I would like the same general system of 1xN, 2xN plates and bricks for

Sand red
Sand blue
New light grey
New dark grey
Light or pale yellow
and whatever colour they use in the mosaics, is that a very light grey?

The addition of the full "basic" range of parts would very significantly add to
these colour's usefulness. Having just finished struggling with the few elements
available in sand red, I really need more options. Its a great colour and I want
to use it more! And I want to work in the other new colours too.

OMG, just imagine variety packs in dark blue and dark green. I can only dream...

JB