 Dear LEGO / 5203
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:08:59 GMT

I agree with the letter and sign it.

Ofcourse it's hard to identify with every detail and wording of such an
elaborate letter on a complicated issue.
For example, I wouldn't demand a return to the original colors, since the new
colors are allready out there and it would cost TLG dearly. But if TLG should
decide to change back against all odds, I could live with that. So for the
purpose of getting the message across, I sign the petition.

About the meta-debate (the debate about the debate). Given the level of
irritation among lugnetters on the metadebate, I try to stay clear of it
alltogether. Everything seems to have been said. But if this letter is a
constructive way to actually get across to TLG leadership, even a year after the
fact, I won't pass the opportunity to signal my original feelings on the matter.

Eric Brok (36)
Eesergoen
Netherlands