 Dear LEGO / 5202
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:23:39 GMT

Hello!

In lugnet.color, Joshua Brunstad wrote:
I was just wondering when you color change enemies are going to shut up??!!

Probably when our enemy is defeated :-)

What happened to
unconditional love of lego toys?!!!

I do not love LEGO unconditionally. I loved it under the conditions from before
2004. Even if I didn't like all or even most of the sets (=models) they produced
in the last ten years I still loved the bricks. Now the conditions changed. Even
if I like more of the recent sets (=models) than I did for the last ten years I
cannot love the bricks anymore due to the change of the colours, because the new
bricks in the colours that are essential for my own work don't fit with what I
already own and what I loved.
There's no need to repeat why the new colours don't fit, that's been said a
thousand times before.

Bye
Jojo