  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 561 – 580 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

This may be old news, but I just stumbled onto it from the official LEGO Dacta page...it was news to me! (URL) LEGO SOFT bricks look like a lot of fun! --Todd (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  ebay - Old Brown Brick and Black Roof Bulk Blow-Out!

I have several auctions on ebay this week (ending Saturday Dec. 13) featuring a bunch of bricks, plates and tiles in the Old Brown color. These are all new bricks still in the bags in which they were packaged and purchased several years ago. I also (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Re: I'd love it too, but . . .

(...) When they put a Classic Space Legend out in the new grey color, I will be more than happy to swap these pieces for my old grey bricks. According to my setlist, I own almost all Classic Space sets, so I should be able to come up with enough old (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Ship Power Core

(...) try: (...) cylinder. (...) the (...) two (...) the (...) a (...) gravity). (...) different (...) gravity (...) superluminal (...) "cabrionic engines"? "matter hypercompressor generator"? Can someone please tell me what´s wrong with the good (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Far North Bricks Unsorted Lots for sale.

I have two unsorted lots available in my store - see extended description in my store for details of most of what is included in each lot. - brief descriptions are as follows: Trains: 12v/4.5v train elements, includes some points and a crossover. (...) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Old pneumatic pistons

One very useful application for the old-style pneumatics I've thought of is a single-cylinder, double-acting compressor. Using a new double-acting cylinder, connect each hose to the centre input of an old-style pneumatic brick, and connect the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Variants on old train couplers

Last monday at Legoworld in Zwolle I bought some second hand bricks, including two old train couplers as in set 403 (URL). When I looked at these couplers at home, I noticed that they were different. One has a gap in the hole on the 2x4 plate (just (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Kevin's Complete Lego Want List

KEVIN SALM’S LEGO WANT LIST ---...--- Refer to this list if you want to trade with me for anything that I am offering for sale or trade. Cut and paste into email message so that both of us know what pieces are at issue. Thanks. BRICKS ======= 1x2 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Re: A dream Mindstorms/Technic piece...

(...) double acting compressor using a single cylinder & 2 of the old pneumatic bricks, but your design is probably more compact! ROSCO (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Re: different types of bricks in different years?

(...) As Clark stated, dating Lego can be very tricky. Old molds were often used at the same time as new molds. TLG rarely discarded them if there was still life left in them. Here is a list that shows major brick changes (between Cellulose Acetate (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.parts)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Re: What's your oldest set?

(...) This could be my oldest actual set. My oldest bricks are at least as old as 1960s since I have CA bricks. I wouldn't be surprised if I have some 1950s bricks. (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes. I currently buy for a 2 year-old and a 9 year-old (well, a 32 year-old too, but that wasn't the question) (...) It's a great creative toy. You can literally build *anything* with it. I want my nephew and my daughter to know what it feels (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Re: Is it OK to use new parts for old sets?

I let the kids my mom watches play with the clone bricks. I've designated, "These are bricks for you to play with... These are bricks you're not supposed to play with." I feel guilty for it sometimes, but if you saw how destructive these kids are, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 3.031)

  Re: The Qwilljox (old post - posting for ideas)

Old post - posting for ideas. ==== In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes: I present the (URL) Qwilljox>: One of many piloted Mecha the Qwilljox refers to the class of pilots in the Light Mecha system. (Pilot pix soon to follow - heh heh) I built (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Old tree

Check out this old Lego tree: (URL) know it was found in sets like the 349 Swiss Chalet and the 350 Spanish Villa. I'm sure it was included in a few other sets as well. What I'm curious about are the tiny green cubes that form the 'leaves'. It (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

It's the beginning of the end. The bulk packs of true light gray bricks are sold out, and the true dark gray bricks are listed under Retired Products on Shop At Home: (URL) Light Gray Bricks> (URL) Dark Gray Bricks> All 3 plate packs are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Thousands of elements auction

Greetings: This is a sort-of midstream combination of my second Lego brick auction and a bunch of other elements that I was trying to figure out how to auction. I have taken the bricks from the auction and put them along with some other bricks into (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

(...) I agree. My old worn red 2x4 brick keychain could use replacing by something a little more durable. Nice to see that CWRU education being put to good use, Bram! Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: Old LEGO and LEGO with holes in studs.

I think originally this is a molding technology reason: the studs can't be full or the plastic would shrink while getting cold (and stud dimensions must be very precise). So in regular bricks studs are hollowed from below. This is not possible for (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

  Re: new forklift, old steering

"SteP" <stprosse@tin.it> wrote in message news:HE9CIw.251H@lugnet.com... (...) when i went uot of my dark ages i thought i'll never learn to buid models with liftarms but now even if i start to think and build with bricks i often end with liftarms (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.030)

More:  Next Page >>