  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 5041 – 5060 of about 52000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Dave's not-a-bot

(...) I'll take that bet! I'll be OLD school Canadiens vs Leafs. And by old school, I'm talking Pre-1968. As for your last comment, All the French I learned was when I was in St. Nazair France, so Its "ship builder French" Lets see if I can do this: (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jun-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote: SNIP (...) SNIP (...) Overall, I like the new colors INDEPENDENTLY, but I don't think they are better than the old colors, and I do NOT like the fact that the old colors aren't going to be produced any more. Per (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Re: OLD pics (1983 to 2000) documenting the sordid past of my Star Wars Customs!

<<snip>> (...) The pictures is not the only thing that's fuzzy: (URL) cool, I love seeing peoples old MOC's. I wish I took some photos of my pre dark-ages MOC's, I can't remember much of 'em :( I don't know if I liked it a tenth of your building (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Old greys found in 2004 set

Don't get too excited, but having just built the new Ferrari sets, I noticed that the hose (URL) in the pitstop set, 8375, is made of the old dark and light greys. Yes, it does look horrible against the new dark grey baseplate... Huw (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?

(...) Ahhh, you are at That Awkward Age when it comes to toys. It only truly goes away when you either have children old enough for Lego, or you at least appear old enough to have children old enough for Lego. I'm a big auto racing fan and I used to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

(...) I call them Star Wars hoods, big hoods, new hoods. (sounds like Dr. Seuss, no?) The old ones I call: Old hoods, small hoods, classic hoods, or forestmen or wolfpack hoods. Any others? -- Pawel (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Re: Old LEGO

(...) I have been thinking about this topic for a very long time. My take on this is that in lugnet.general, the most people will be exposed to the history behind LEGO. If we were to make say a lugnet.history, or a lugnet.classic, perhaps a lot of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.555)

  old trainset 113

(URL) Recently I was lucky enough to obtain set 113 in very good condition, including the box. After solving the problem of finding rechargeable batteries to fit into the old blue batterybox, it's now running up and down my livingroom. I shot a (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Lego town sets (houses)

Hi, I just put a large number of old Lego town sets, including several old Lego houses on : auctions.yahoo.com/4...leaf.html. all for auction or sale. Luc (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Old Man's Hut

After reading -Siddhartha- a while ago, I've been interested in the theme of the old, enlightened hermit. And here's my Lego hermit: (URL) -Lenny (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

old
(score: 1.555)

  Large lot NEW old white doors/windows to sell (Bricklink)

(URL) have just added over 260 old -NEW- white doors and windows to my shop. They have NEVER been used and I think they are really hard to find anywhere else. They come from a very old dealer kit 214/1-10 which I found in a store. I don´t think you (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Old & New Motors: work output comparison???

It's CRANE TIME ast Elwood & Bubbas' workshop. After a two year - hiatus, E & B are back at the drawing board, hard at work on their biggest crane ever. My quest is for performance measures of the old & new Lego motors: which one produces more work (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Re: "Giant" Old-School Robot: Mazinger L

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in news:HB5L7G.3KI@lugnet.com: (...) Well, I'm lucky enough to own a registered (but old) copy of Photoshop. After I modeled the robot in MLCad and rendered it in POV- Ray, I used Photoshop to mirror the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Old Town style monorail station

The other "half" of the station. The two stations "old" and "new" are joined by the "bridge" From the "front" (URL) finally, the top of the Booking Hall / Waiting Room lifts off so small hands can get the passengers in and out (URL) - I hope to be (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

Hello! (...) Well, I can only speak for myself. The year is eleven months old and I can count on two hands how many new sets I have bought. No multiple copies of one and the same set, either. What I bought, however, are old-grey and old-brown parts (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Very old Classic Windows.

I have a question, maybe is a silly one. Gary in his history of clasic windows described 10 of them. The ones we can see in the catalogs form the sixties and ending of the fifties. I saw a time ago a door bigger than the classic door. Four rows (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

Yes, and release it in an "Old Gray" colored tub, as pictured! Better yet, use the OLD glue for the labels - the new stuff doesn't peel off easily like the old, resorting to chemical use to remove them, resulting in dull sides to the tubs. None of (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Has Anyone Tried This and Will it Work?

The below information was posted on the WAMALTC site. I know the new motors run on a 7.4V as opposed to 9V, but can this work? Ben, I am hoping you can provide some insight. Has anybody tried to use the new motor with an old motor where they (...) (15 years ago, 10-Jun-09, to lugnet.trains)

old
(score: 1.555)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) I cant wait for the trains. Ohh! sorry just dreaming there, Lego would never bring back the old 12v trains, or would they LEGO? (hint, hint)! Lee. (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old
(score: 1.554)

  Re: Preserving old-school Mindstorms resources

(...) (URL) . Unfortunately (at least from a code merge perspective), their "version 1.2" is based on BrickOS 0.2.5. The lnp_printf functionality has been adapted and included in the recently-posted rollup patches, but incorporating other (...) (16 years ago, 19-Apr-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

old
(score: 1.554)

More:  Next Page >>